Summer 2022 Anime Thread

Malkav

French Madman
Chisato in LycoReco keeps being awesome.
Random French tourists cracked me up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
New episode of Danmachi was great. Some good old dungeon crawling is always enjoyable.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
9anime.to has been where I've been watching stuff for a while now, obviously take some security measures.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
One of my favorite animes in recent memory is Ao Ashi. It's a show about soccer, and it's doing the 2nd half of the first season now (continuing from last season). It's so good.

Fadaar

That guy
Finally got around to watching the first few eps of Isekai Uncle. Would recommend, shits funny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Finally got around to watching the first few eps of Isekai Uncle. Would recommend, shits funny.

Funny you post that, i literally got done binging the first few episodes myself.

Very good show. Funny AND makes you want to know more about the uncle's adventures.

I also binged Call of the night last night, that's another banger tbh.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I posted it was worth a try after the first episode. Was a bit afraid the gimmick might get old, but it hasn’t so far. Good show still

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
just binged ya boy kongming from last season.

That was a very very good show.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I haven't actually started made in abyss S2 yet but i want to watch the movies that condensed the first season again as a recap and then give it a whirl this weekend

5 fucking years, jesus.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I haven't actually started made in abyss S2 yet but i want to watch the movies that condensed the first season again as a recap and then give it a whirl this weekend

5 fucking years, jesus.

i can tell im getting older when i dont even realize its been 5 yrs between seasons of stuff anymore

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

5 fucking years, jesus.
The kids haven't aged a bit, so it's all good.