Summer 2022 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
It's like the most boom boom simple isekai and harem mashup possible. Pure retardation that is there just to get us to the fan service scenes. 10/10 would recommend.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started watching Record of Ragnarok, and while I like the setting/theme/story, the "animation" is pretty bad in that its mostly just stills with screen effects. Very little actual character animation going on. Is that a style?

Fadaar

That guy
Started watching Record of Ragnarok, and while I like the setting/theme/story, the "animation" is pretty bad in that its mostly just stills with screen effects. Very little actual character animation going on. Is that a style?

yeah, most cheap shitty shows are like that. another lazy trick is the person talking has their back to the camera or the mouth is obscured.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Do you guys remember when Anita Snakessian claimed that she was very proud of the way women are represented in Anime... yeah.. that did not aged well... nor was it ever truth to begin with.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Next season is so packed, don't think I've planned to watch so many shows in one season for a long time. Hoping they nail the humor in this one, if they do it's gonna be a big hit.

eminence.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just showed my daughter that. She plays Genshin Impact, and was impressed with the trailer. So, neat?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just getting my toe back into anime after a few years out. Watching Danmachi and it is still baller. Episode 1 and I am all the way back in. Hestia is Bestia.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Current season has been good. Think the only real down season was.... the second one? Can't remember it's been so long.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was wondering about Isekai Oji-san not releasing episodes, and I saw this on the wikipedia page:

On September 2, following the release of episode 7, an indefinite delay was put into effect from more COVID-19 related concerns. However, Ippei Icchi stated on August 27 that he was supposed to direct the 10th episode of the anime, but left following his discovery that the episode still did not have staff chosen, and that only in-house staff would participate. On September 9 it was announced that the series will restart its broadcast on October 6 from episode 1, with episode 8, the first new episode since going on hiatus, scheduled to premiere on November 24.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
My boy Ayanokoki just showed Ryuen was a real monster is.

What a satisfying episode.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Wow..DanMachi this week. You could skip all but the last 5 mins and not lose anything. What a waste.