Summer 2023 Anime Thread

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
60,417
347,277
One Piece Wano arc is getting close to the end. The climax of the big fight is coming up and should be worth the watch.
 

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
470
1,590
I liked some of this guy's picks from spring season, but I haven't started watching any from this season yet. I have too many to finish still.


 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,806
19,190
I've already dropped 2 anime from my list. Isekai Pastry Chef and the Girl who lost her Glasses. The animation was the ultimate reason for both, but realistically, I also had too many shows to stick with. They just bothered me after the second viewing. I may trim a few more from the list, but I haven't watched many 2nd episodes yet.
 

Khane

Got something right about marriage
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
22,032
16,081
It's only like 36 episodes. Pretty easy to catch up on.
 

Furry

Email Loading Please Wait
<Gold Donor>
29,125
43,051
I'm enjoying Helck quite a bit. Quality dumb fun so far.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,530
57,894
aquarubyhumantransmutation.png
 
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,293
7,115
Liked all episodes of the Thursday shows I watch, LasTame, Seija and of course Kaisen.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,806
19,190
Latest Kaisen kinda messed me up. Early in the episode had me confused. It was all tranquility all the time. But then... Gojo!
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,879
131,937
Perv Tensei constantly palming the panties he keeps in his goddamn belt pouch is really cringe. lol.
 

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,959
19,737
Perv Tensei constantly palming the panties he keeps in his goddamn belt pouch is really cringe. lol.
If that's the level of cringe we stay at this season i'm fine with it.

AI gene is pretty fucking good so far btw, i'd recommend a watch on that.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,959
19,737
good fucking god that JJK episode hits hard. 10/10.

Wtf happened to Geto man, my guy is a G in this arc.

1690138550495.png

1690138578438.png
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users