Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decided to try to finish up to floor 30 of Tower for the Mystic Scroll. Going in to each floor blind slows you down. So I'm on 29 now on the boss floor, which it 3x dark archangel things and 2x big blue ones. Killed the Darks but lost Vamp, Inugami, Mystic Witch in the process. So it's my water warbear and Rina vs. 2 healing archangels. It's about 10 minutes in to them not being able to kill each other now. Sometimes I'll get the one under half health and get kind of hopeful, then it's all "HEAL HEAL OVER TIME HEAL FUCKU YOU!!!!!"

Oh there we go, they finally decided to focus purely on Rina for like 10 straight rounds, without landing a single crit to bubble her. Game over

*sigh*

I don't think I have a team that can manage this.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm still stuck on 25, I know that feels ha. Going to try again tomorrow - farming some runes now.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, I sort of assumed I was just gimp when I stopped at 20 because it was getting too difficult. Glad to see I shouldn't really expect to get much further anytime soon.

That begs the question, just who exactly is going to be able to make it to Level 100, and why would they even give a shit about the 4*+ scroll they get at the end??

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I have gotten to 31 after a grueling amount of energy spent into beating Stage 30. I'm not sure I want to make the trek to 40 with my team - it seems like it is REQUIRED to have either a Light Bearman with 100% and a Light Garuda decked out for revives.
I'll keep plugging away at it but the end bosses are extremely damage intensive.

Vinlorin

Trakanon Raider
I decided to level a second wind warbear for the hell of it and have him at 5* awakened now but with mediocre runes still.

I went from being stuck on level 28(damn E. Priests)of the tower to clearing 28-30 on my first try with the new team.

The team(all awakened) is:

5* Water Warbear
5* Wind Warbear
5* Wind Warbear
5* Water Werewolf
5* Water Howl

Not sure how useful it will be having two of them long term but it's fun right now.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Good lord nid you have a ton of natural 4*. Personally I wouldn't trash any of them because they are better off feed to reach other for skills, if not kept. You can safely trash the wind/water inugami, any mystic witch into water, bounty hunters, serpents, and maybe the water fairy although I like mine. Units I would level are water sylph, fire raskakakashama. I use wind sylph and he's good but I can't imagine many situations where water isn't just plain better. The rest I dunno. I just want your stuff.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Yeah no kidding. I'd love that many natural 4*.

On another note - after grinding glory for pretty much my entire SWar career, Mysterious Plant level 10! I realize I'd have gotten better returns if I'd invested in something else after level 7 or so, but I just wanted it finished.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Same here, I didn't even get one of the mid-bosses to half I don't believe. I was on auto sure, but I doubt I'd have done much better myself.

Apparently I haven't gotten a single piece yet though? Is that how it works if you only do B1? If that's the case...fuck.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Same here, I didn't even get one of the mid-bosses to half I don't believe. I was on auto sure, but I doubt I'd have done much better myself.

Apparently I haven't gotten a single piece yet though? Is that how it works if you only do B1? If that's the case...fuck.
I've been averaging 1 in every 3/4 or so runs for a drop in B1. I heard from chat 20-30% drop so it's about right.

OneofOne

By the way, that Reddit page on this game has a Daily Monster Discussion where they comment on all the different flavors of a particular monster, and while not always helpful, it can be. They also have a convenient list at the top now that links to previous discussions. Pretty sure the Magical Archer and Amazon have been discussed, maybe the others too.
Thanks for the heads up, been reading through there - exactly what I was looking for (and had seen but forgotten about).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I got 2 pieces from 58 energy, so with time and drops it is probably a lot more, but let's generously say only 60 energy. That's 30 energy per piece, times 50, is 1500 energy. Small sample size obviously, but even if we go with 1 every 4 that's still 1000. 5 minutes per energy (a little less of course, but we also need to sleep) is 5000 minutes, or 83 hours. Sure I get bonus energy here and there, and have a bunch saved up, but do I want to blow it all on this one creature?

I'm thinking I don't need a Light Succubus that bad. I could probably 6* something in that same amount of time/energy running Faimon instead.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You had shit luck. I'm 21/50 after 160ish energy(used 100 and 20 refills I had in gift box). Plus whatever regenned/dropped in that time of course.

OneofOne

With my rate of *not* getting higher level units from Mystical Scrolls, I said fuck it, I'm all in on this baby!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You had shit luck. I'm 21/50 after 160ish energy(used 100 and 20 refills I had in gift box). Plus whatever regenned/dropped in that time of course.
Well, I did a little bit better, but nowhere close to yours. I spent another 70 of my own (plus the usual) and got 7 more, for a grand total of 9 for about the same that you spent for 21
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey I'm not pressuring anyone here=P If you hate totally dope units that are rad by all means, keep eating at the loser table!