Supergirl

Cybsled

Saw a story on EW that Calista Flockheart will move from series regular to recurring guest role.

Caliane

decent start.

Building being held up by one 3x3' concrete pillar can't be up to code...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Why aren't we getting complaints from feminists about how Supergirl doesn't need Superman in her show?

Well, maybe we are, but since I don't go to those websites I wouldn't see it I guess.

I liked it, was nice to see some great Cat moments again. She really puts this show over the top.

Also, I was made aware of this recently, makes Alex even hotter than she already is. (Sorry if it was already posted somewhere.)
NSFW!!!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Supergirl really doesn't need Superman in her show. Unless its a Henry Cavill cameo/guest star, or at least until 5-7 seasons down the line when the stories get weak and they need to expand the universe for backdoor (teehee) pilots.

Lookin at you Smallville.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Some lazy bad writing on this show. The superman supergirl saving stuff scenes were pretty bad. They showed the building crumbling up top, then the supers propping it up by pushing on a window, the beam fix was terrible, the very next day the building looking brand new and people in it like nothing happened. The scene with the drones, let's smack one drone down with heat vision and get into a staring contest with the other. I actually like this version of superman, I guess metallo will be the big baddie this season?, plus another version of superboy with Mon-el, just hope they can clean up the writing.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ratings for the premiere were an 8 year high for CW, pretty cool for all the fans. Is there a noticeable change going from ABC to CW ?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's definitely more CW'ified. It'll take more than just one episode for everything to shake out, but I thought it was an improvement so far.

I liked their Superman, clearly going after the Christopher Reeves type Supes. A better Supes then what we have in the movies for sure.

Cybsled

Ya, grimdark Supes isn't as good. The golly gee positive version is better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ya, grimdark Supes isn't as good. The golly gee positive version is better.

The Supergirl version of Superman is killing the movie version already. I'm glad my kids get to see this version of him.

Conjecture has it that he's on the show, because Cadmus is going to make a clone of him, and have Superboy on this show also.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I like their version of Superman.

Enjoyed the episode, the special effects were not as good as before, but it was still pretty decent.

I like seeing Katie McGrath as Lex's sister, I liked her in Merlin.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You lose more testosterone being a little bitch worrying about it rather than just watching and deciding if you like it or not. You're a man, make a God damn decision on your own.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Great episode to kick off season 2. I really enjoyed it. Was surprised to see that the female Luthor was given praise for pretty much executing an unarmed man, but who knows.