Supergirl

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I watched the pilot months ago. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Great fight scenes ala Justice League Unlimited. Actress fits the part too. Very cute but without being overly sexualized.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You're making too many excuses bro.
not really, CBS is known for crime procedurals and sitcoms aimed at audiences who have mostly gray hair. i am probably wrong, but the last time they had a superhero show was the original flash tv show in the early 90s and that was campy as fuck. give this show a little slack, this is a really big risk for CBS, it wouldnt surprise me if it gets cancelled in the first season even if its decent. so please try and support it.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure what you mean? Pretty sure they are not going for your typical comic fan with this show, more of a female audience and marketed a bit towards young girls. What would be a real super heroine?
Oh i dont know, Wonder Woman for starters. But yeah if thats the audience they want then power to them. Its just not for me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I like it, and I really like Melissa Benoist. Even if it isn't aimed at my demographic, I will be watching it.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I thought the pilot was pretty good for a superhero show and the effects were above average.

It was cheesy and targeted at young girls so I can understand why a message board full of 40 year old basement dwellers might not all find it to their liking.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rrr_img_111479.jpg
rrr_img_111480.jpg
shes so cute

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nowhere near as cute as the real one. Not hideous of course, and I'd hit that like a Kryptonian (at super speed), but not as cute.

Caliane

could do without all the, "but shes a girl!?!?!" Who writes this shit?

Didn't love it, didn't hate it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like it.

One thing I dislike is that everyone and their grandma seem to know who she is. But Clark remains secret somehow!