Supernatural

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Apparently CW is looking to do a spin-off show. The lead character will be introduced in episode 20 of this season, which will serve as a pilot of sorts (much like The Finder episode of Bones I should imagine). Have to say, I'm very very interested in what this will be.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I'm liking the war between angels. I would have liked to have seen more Cas as a human but I think its good that he has his mojo back. I wonder if they will look for the next prophet.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Yet another cute chick gets the red shirt treatment. I love this show but man, they need to tone that down.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is Abe Lincoln-Cain going to be the spin off character? I would watch.

Edit: never mind, I see I'm way off.
Who is it going to be?

Also, I'd watch a Dean and Crowley buddy series for another 10 years.

EDIT: Oh, are we still talking about the Felicia Day/Dorothy of Oz thing? God I hope that never actually happens.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yup, earlier this week. New Castiel is good. Sam and Dean's dad was a bigger pimp than Dean, apparently.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I want to say they've had plenty of that sort of thing in the past, like Chupacabra for example, but I could be wrong. Doesn't really matter, half the time none of us have ever heard of the thing they are chasing anyway.

I'm more concerned that we've fallen back into yet another brother vs. brother emotional tiff. Hopefully it leads to Sam sacrificing himself at the end of the season, and Season 10 being a Dean/Crowley/Castiel cross-country roadtrip to bang bitches.

Homsar

I want to say they've had plenty of that sort of thing in the past, like Chupacabra for example, but I could be wrong. Doesn't really matter, half the time none of us have ever heard of the thing they are chasing anyway.
I'm more concerned that we've fallen back into yet another brother vs. brother emotional tiff. Hopefully it leads to Sam sacrificing himself at the end of the season, and Season 10 being a Dean/Crowley/Castiel cross-country roadtrip to bang bitches.
do they not realize everyone hates emo Sam? I skip every scene with him, show would be so much better with dean crowly and characters like deans vamp friend

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
do they not realize everyone hates emo Sam? I skip every scene with him, show would be so much better with dean crowly and characters like deans vamp friend
Sam doesn't really exist, Sam is Dean's conscience.

OneofOne

While I agree that emo Sam got old 8 seasons ago, I don't think you realize that until 2012 the target audience of this show (and indeed the entire network) was females 18-34. If we want this show to go on, we're going to have to deal with what the chicks like. And considering how long this show has been running, chicks obviously want this shit =/

Homsar

I guess but even the females i know cant stand him crying every time he's on camera. He was not nearly as bad when he was posessed