Supernatural

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's funny you mention that. I'm rewatching the entire series right now, and I've just finished season 6, where he was possessed. I had the same thought of "Damn, kickass souless Sam is a nice change!".

I do have a question for my fellow viewers - whatever happened to all those massive extra monsters made for Eve's return? They made a big deal over several episodes that skinwalkers and vampires and other monsters were breeding/turning like a mofo, then they kill Eve, and that whole thing is never mentioned again. Did I miss something later on, or was that just poor writing?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's funny you mention that. I'm rewatching the entire series right now, and I've just finished season 6, where he was possessed. I had the same thought of "Damn, kickass souless Sam is a nice change!".

I do have a question for my fellow viewers - whatever happened to all those massive extra monsters made for Eve's return? They made a big deal over several episodes that skinwalkers and vampires and other monsters were breeding/turning like a mofo, then they kill Eve, and that whole thing is never mentioned again. Did I miss something later on, or was that just poor writing?
Two things, the hybrids she first made all were dead or dying because she made them flawed, the rest died when she was killed because they were all tied to her power.

Homsar

Hasn't y he show forgot about a ton of different stories? Feels like there has been a lot of stories they just dropped/forgot about

OneofOne

Two things, the hybrids she first made all were dead or dying because she made them flawed, the rest died when she was killed because they were all tied to her power.
Not talking about the hybrids. Talking about the straights oldschool monsters that all went on a multiplying spree.

OneofOne

Nah that hive was one of dozens going ape creating more. Likewise with a few other mentioned monsters (skinwalkers and shapeshifters, perhaps more I'm forgetting).

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Well smallville went on 10 seasons. I think that would be a good number for supernatural to hit

OneofOne

If the spinoff show looks good, I'm fine with them ending this next season. If not, I'll watch this as long as it's on I'm sure. 10 seasons makes you invested I suppose /shrug I like the world they've created.

Homsar

Smalville was just horrible after season 5. This is still the same quality imo

Sean_sl

shitlord
Smalville was just horrible after season 5. This is still the same quality imo
Greatly disagree. Smallville got infinitely better as soon as Lana left the show, which was in season 7 or 8, I think. Every single episode focused around her was complete and utter shit and made Smallville far worse than it should have been.

Homsar

Well youre probably one of the only people. The original writers left along with the only good character lex(rosenbaum). Wtf What was good about the last 4/5 seasons? they literally ruined the show.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Well youre probably one of the only people. The original writers left along with the only good character lex(rosenbaum). Wtf What was good about the last 4/5 seasons? they literally ruined the show.
Nope, I remember the threads here. People liked the show *WAY* the fuck more once Lana was gone and that was well after season 5. She fucking ruined it and almost everyone hated her.

Homsar

No, the entire foh thread was filled with complaints and saying the show should have ended at 5/6. I think the booster gold episode was the only one people didnt hate. Show was garbage after rosenbaum left. There was even discusions explaining why the show went to shit after season 5 or 6. Thats the reason i even know the creators left at season 7 or some shit

Sean_sl

shitlord
No, the entire foh thread was filled with complaints and saying the show should have ended at 5/6. I think the booster gold episode was the only one people didnt hate. Show was garbage after rosenbaum left. There was even discusions explaining why the show went to shit after season 5 or 6. Thats the reason i even know the creators left at season 7 or some shit
I clearly remember different posts in the thread than you do, there were plenty who said the exact same things as I did. Every single episode with Lana in it was complete and utter dogshit and she ruined the show for a ton of people until she left.