Supernatural

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Screw that spinoff, just do a spinoff called The Dean Winchester Solo Show.
smile.png
I'd watch a show with Crowley as the central character. Not sure how that would work since he's evil and all, but could be potentially fun.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
That spinoff would have killed the world they have built for the past 9 years or so. I'm glad it wasn't picked up. That black cats face every time he delivered a line was tuuurible

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Probably for the best, mob monster families just didn't seem to work. There is certainly enough room in the Supernatural Universe for a 2nd show though.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
The best bet to me for a spinoff was that little girl hunter and her scooby gang...And that was just an "okay" potential spinoff.

They need a Constantine type hunter who gives them the finger while getting shit done like Red Reddington...That is a spinoff I would watch.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Eh I wouldn't even go THAT far with the girl and her two friends. I would love to see something with Garth, especially now with his condition.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Bring Gabriel back, then Crowley,Cass, and Gabriel can run a whore house in Nevada. Dean can run a tab that never gets paid, and Sam has a sex change.

OneofOne

Hrm Gabriel, Felica Day, Garth, Crowley, Cassiel... so many good characters to choose from. Suppose it just shows how awesome this show is. I'd love to see a spinoff - with damn near anyone - before this show ends its run (which it has to be nearing). The world is far too fun/good to lose.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I missed the spin off episode but based on the comments here it sounded terrible. I would be happy watch a Supernatural spin off just not that one it sounds like.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I missed the spin off episode but based on the comments here it sounded terrible. I would be happy watch a Supernatural spin off just not that one it sounds like.
It sucked and the entire concept sucked. One of the largest cities in the US is suddently controlled by not 1 but 5 different monster crime families and not a single fucking hunter knows about it.

Homsar

It sucked and the entire concept sucked. One of the largest cities in the US is suddently controlled by not 1 but 5 different monster crime families and not a single fucking hunter knows about it.
I don't care about the mob families not making sense, besides the main actor from VD the acting was some of the worst I've seen

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't care about the mob families not making sense, besides the main actor from VD the acting was some of the worst I've seen
Yeah, this was my biggest problem with it as well. I don't understand how they had so many terrible actors on it. It's not as if it's some unknown, new pilot; it's a spin-off from a wildly successful and popular show. You'd think they would have been able to get some actual actors involved instead of the high school drama class rejects they had.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think I could watch any spinoff if it had Felicia Day as a main character. Of any series, not just Supernatural. I'm pretty much done with her, at least on a consistent basis anyway.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think I could watch any spinoff if it had Felicia Day as a main character. Of any series, not just Supernatural. I'm pretty much done with her, at least on a consistent basis anyway.
What are you? Some kind of not a virgin?

OneofOne

Not sure if serious...?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if serious...?
Serious. She's run her course for me. Between popping up on Supernatural too often and the final season or so of Eureka, I've had my fill. I know I'm not the only one, it's been discussed here previously for sure, probably elsewhere too.

I don't hate her or want her to die or anything, just don't star in any TV show that I might vaguely want to watch for awhile.