Supernatural

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Serious. She's run her course for me. Between popping up on Supernatural too often and the final season or so of Eureka, I've had my fill. I know I'm not the only one, it's been discussed here previously for sure, probably elsewhere too.

I don't hate her or want her to die or anything, just don't star in any TV show that I might vaguely want to watch for awhile.
She's even unbearable on Tabletop and despite being one of the hosts Wil Wheaton seems to use her very sparingly because of that. The worst thing now is that she has a brother who apparently looks and acts very similar to her so now there's the ever present threat that when she's on that show they're going to double down on the nails on a chalkboard feeling that just one Day family member can bring to the table.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
so the season ended, at this point i feel like they should just put this out of its misery.

I guess Dean is a demon now because he died with the mark of Cain?

the only people who consistently like Felicia Day or pseudo-nerd "gamergurls".

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Didn't they just get picked up for 3 more seasons? Also as stupid as Dean the demon is Dean and Crowley paling around in debauchery should be fun.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As rehashed and predictable this show is, it's still really fun. As long as Dean keeps being Dean, Crowley keeps being Crowley, and Castiel keeps being Castiel, they can go on indefinitely because all three of them are just really great, fun characters that play extremely well off one another.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Didn't they just get picked up for 3 more seasons? Also as stupid as Dean the demon is Dean and Crowley paling around in debauchery should be fun.
No they got picked up for a 10th season. I would guess that the 10th season would be the final season but who knows if the ratings remain good. I'm mean beauty and the beast got picked up and it has half the ratings Supernatural does.
Rumor has it that they are going to try to launch another backdoor spinoff next season. Hopefully better than the mob monster Chicago one.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if they are going to end it with 10, but it seems like a good spot to. Sam can complete the trials from season 8 by curing Dean and seal off Hell, end the show.

I assume Demon Dean means more Crowley time, so I am fully on board with this season's ending

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait, people actually like Felicia Day?
I love her. I can't imagine there exist people who don't. She's not Summer Glau who runs around ending shows. She very attractive with just enough geek. Since I've not seen her on anything other than her web series/music videos, Supernatural, and like 1 episode of Dollshouse, I could stand to see a WHOLE lot more of her =)

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, is it just me or did they leave the main story arc of the season unfinished? Heaven is still sealed off right? All those souls.. in limbo.. all that?

As for the backdoor pilot, if you want a show about monster gangs which control Chicago throw in a Wizard and just do a real treatment for the Dresden Files books... That backdoor pilot was as awful as the Flash was good in my opinion.

Rime

<Donor>
OK, is it just me or did they leave the main story arc of the season unfinished? Heaven is still sealed off right? All those souls.. in limbo.. all that?

As for the backdoor pilot, if you want a show about monster gangs which control Chicago throw in a Wizard and just do a real treatment for the Dresden Files books... That backdoor pilot was as awful as the Flash was good in my opinion.
I am torn. I do not know if CW would do Dresden justice, but at the same time, anyone could do better than the abortion that SciFi/Sky One tried to shovel down our throats.

Radge_sl

shitlord
Well, it ended with the Angels retaking Heaven. So presumably they are free to turn everything back on again (Souls returning, new prophets, ect).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dean doing shitty karaoke and skinny king of hell, Dean is more of a bastard as a Demon than Sam was with no soul only this time more fun to watch. Can already see more Kaine down the road and can't wait.

Also see Bobby coming back at some point now that Heaven is "fixed" predictable thing is Dean is cured using human blood. Want I want to see is Crowley and Dean kicking hell into shape, while Sam and Dresden clean up Chicago, giving a Dresden show another chance.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
2nd episode was great. I loved how easily Dean kicked that guy's ass, and how Dean doesn't fuck around now. i'm really digging evil Dean and I hope they keep him around for a while.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Dean being a demon was kind of meh. Him going Bukowski demon and just wanting to drink and fight was interesting. Was thinking that was going to be a lot more important arc than it turned out to be, and a lot longer. Overall we're immediately back into whiny Sam, no big bad and a season devoid of Dean and Crowly cruising around and being drunk demon buddies. Still more entertaining than most things on tv but I was expecting more out of this season.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm figuring the season arc will be "getting rid of the Mark".

And my wife and I were wondering...
Why didn't they just hook up "trying to be a good wolfie" girl and her sister with Garth and his pacifist wolf crew? or did I miss something about Garth's situation?