Supernatural

Ganthorn

N00b
I'm figuring the season arc will be "getting rid of the Mark".

And my wife and I were wondering...
Why didn't they just hook up "trying to be a good wolfie" girl and her sister with Garth and his pacifist wolf crew? or did I miss something about Garth's situation?
I said the same thing to my wife. I bet they are going to send her to Garth! then she just leaves lol

Rime

<Donor>
rrr_img_80907.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This episode was the first time in a while that i've seen my wife laughing so hard she had to rewind shit to catch stuff she missed. I think it's like Stargate that they have reached the maturity level with the show that they can embrace the goofiness in some of it. They've done meta shows and now a meta show poking fun at the meta shows. It's like inception, but funny. The scene that ends with Dean actually staring at the camera with the "seriously?!?" look sealed it for me.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
This episode was the first time in a while that i've seen my wife laughing so hard she had to rewind shit to catch stuff she missed. I think it's like Stargate that they have reached the maturity level with the show that they can embrace the goofiness in some of it. They've done meta shows and now a meta show poking fun at the meta shows. It's like inception, but funny. The scene that ends with Dean actually staring at the camera with the "seriously?!?" look sealed it for me.
The reference to Adam was hilarious and the Chuck cameo at the end was great. The songs were really good too

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ending was pretty cool, I can never remember if the author of the books Chuck was his name? was supposed to be god.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah he was supposedly a prophet, but then something happens at the end of one of the seasons that very strongly hints at him being God all along.

Homsar

This has been a really bad season imo maybe my least favorite, there has been a couple good episodes but the overall arc has been stupid. Actually I did enjoy the last episode with the military guys

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I still like it but overall its one of their weakest with a few gems like the musical episode. That was one of their all time best.

Homsar

Musical episode and the military guy recently are the only ones ive really liked. everything else has just been a mess from The mark of Kane, Crowleys mother ect

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've enjoyed the Cain stuff, but yeah, Crowley's mother is just stupid.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Musical episode and the military guy recently are the only ones ive really liked. everything else has just been a mess from The mark of Kane, Crowleys mother ect
I cannot fucking stand Crowley's mother. At all. Here you have the King of Hell, who is pretty damn smart and crafty and all that jazz being fooled by his mother... -.- Like, really?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'll concur with the consensus here. The best stories this season so far have been those that were essentially stand alone monster of the week action. The overall season story arc seems moderately lost. Does anybody remember if they are planning on two seasons after this one, or just one more? I actually hope next season is the series finale. Do the "Search for God" , maybe a little Preacher style, and be done with it.

Ganthorn

N00b
I cannot fucking stand Crowley's mother. At all. Here you have the King of Hell, who is pretty damn smart and crafty and all that jazz being fooled by his mother... -.- Like, really?
It seems like after the human blood his emotions have been ruling him. Probably since he really hasn't had any for hundreds of years