Supernatural

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You can clearly tell they are just milking this for money and have no idea where they want the show to go anymore. They probably have the last season pretty much laid out but they keep getting renewed.

Ganthorn

N00b
My one complaint with the show recently is that they have not really taken advantage of the men of letters thing enough. I know it is probably about money but when they found that place and realized there used to be this badass organization I was hoping they would start bringing more people in over time. Like add hunters like Garth and brains like Charlie etc and actually build it back up over the coarse of a season or 2 to finish off the show.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Actually,

I figure this is the set up for next season being the final season. It's the one thing that would bring God back from wherever he/she/it has been hiding. And since they have essentially done the inferno series (monsters, the apocolypse, Purgatory, then hell (demon tablet), then heaven (angel tablet), all to find God is AWOL. Next season, they obviously kill God.

Caliane

Pretty sure this show will end with Sam and Dean destroying the Universe leaving only them each alive to have each other and only each other for Eternity.

Surprised to see someone say this was surprising.
Pretty much exactly what I was expecting with everything this show has ever done.
Sam and Dean choose each other over the greater good. universe, people, etc. Everyone hates Rowena. so of course the worst character was going to get promoted. there was a very real chance Crowley was going to die to promote her. but, with the ending, both him and cas will live. no off screen deaths for either.
knew death would "die" as soon as he showed up in last weeks, "next time on".

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Can someone give me a run-down of what significant happened this past season? I really don't feel like slogging through 20+ episodes. Just a quick summary and then I'll watch the last couple of episodes. Maybe.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Can someone give me a run-down of what significant happened this past season? I really don't feel like slogging through 20+ episodes. Just a quick summary and then I'll watch the last couple of episodes. Maybe.
Easy enough...
Dean has the Mark of Cain. It sucks, he loses his shit more than once. Sam pouts and makes a series of bad decisions about finding a way to remove it. Crowley's mom continues desperately trying to be GILFy. Castiel gets his grace back but continues to just tell Sam his ideas as bad, all the while helping him with them. Felicia Day's character does moderately useful geeky thing, then dies. Crowley rediscovers his groove and apparently ends his bromance with Dean. I think this about covers it.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Actually,

I figure this is the set up for next season being the final season. It's the one thing that would bring God back from wherever he/she/it has been hiding. And since they have essentially done the inferno series (monsters, the apocolypse, Purgatory, then hell (demon tablet), then heaven (angel tablet), all to find God is AWOL. Next season, they obviously kill God.
I've thought this for the last 2 seasons, but reading up on the show, I think the CW plans to keep it going until the ratings fall (which they haven't afaik), the budget somehow gets too big, or one of the brothers wants to stop doing the show.

So I imagine every season going forward will kind of feel like it could end there in case they have to, but will introduce a new big bad at the end.

I'm actually interested to see what they do with Primordial pre-God/heaven/christian mythology darkness.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This show will end it's run with Dean and Sam taking the role of God and the Devil...and arguing, lying and fighting each other like they've been doing for 10 seasons.
smile.png

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was definitely happy they finally did something with the God storyline

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Was definitely happy they finally did something with the God storyline
Yeah it was a good episode - tho the big reveal wasnt very big since i assume most knew who he was - however i assume this is the final season no? not much you can do beyond this unless it goes all norse or grimm on the show.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it was pretty obvious Chuck was God, hopefully the Trickster AKA Gabriel? comes back or some of the other Archangels make appearances

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Yeah it was a good episode - tho the big reveal wasnt very big since i assume most knew who he was - however i assume this is the final season no? not much you can do beyond this unless it goes all norse or grimm on the show.
Its been renewed for another season.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I came to talk about this show too, but I wanted to comment that I was actually blown away by Booger's (Metatron) performance. No joke, that felt like some Oscar caliber stuff there. The way he laid it all on the line for mankind, damn the consequences, was awesome.

Sam and Dean story was pointless but served to allow them to not have 38 minutes of God being a dick with no breaks. And, it is their show, so gotta give the middle-aged housewives something to flick the bean to.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I was really hoping that they'd show that the Chuck persona is like a totally separate persona than God himself. Like Jesus/God or whatever. Having Chuck act all Chuck and talking like God makes God feel less epic. Altho it was good when he got a little pissed and thru Metatron out the door. I was disappointed with the episode, but I'm glad it's finally going somewhere.