Supernatural

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully this episode is the end of emo Sam for awhile because I'm at the point where I wish he'd just die and be replaced by Garth.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It remains one of their highest rated shows. Granted its the CW so that really isnt a terribly high bar to clear but given that Arrow is the only new show they have that is doing well and it just replaced Smallville...

Saban_sl

shitlord
I fucking hate the garth character/actor, usually just skip the episode every time he shows up. Benny is a nice change of pace for the show though, hope he survives the season.

Last episode was very good, kind of a sad ending.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I fucking hate the garth character/actor, usually just skip the episode every time he shows up. Benny is a nice change of pace for the show though, hope he survives the season.

Last episode was very good, kind of a sad ending.
Well I want to skip through every scene with Sam for the most part, going to suck if Benny ends up killing humans and they kill him off

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Every season is Sam being emo. It's basically half the show. There was even an episode where they made fun of how bad the emo shit got between Sam and Dean.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Every season is Sam being emo. It's basically half the show. There was even an episode where they made fun of how bad the emo shit got between Sam and Dean.
That's true, but for some reason this season it's rubbing me the wrong way. Old emo Sam was still a bad ass a lot of the time and his being emo didn't require a 5+ minute flashback every single episode.

Homsar

That's true, but for some reason this season it's rubbing me the wrong way. Old emo Sam was still a bad ass a lot of the time and his being emo didn't require a 5+ minute flashback every single episode.
Season 1-2 Sam wasnt very bitchy at all, anyways was just watching the episode from Season 1 and realized the Angel in the hot dog uniform is the same actor they saved when the neighborhood was on cursed land and people were getting killed by bugs. Did they address this in one of the episodes ?
tumblr_mfplj4WsUV1rlbax9o2_500.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Season 1-2 Sam wasnt very bitchy at all, anyways was just watching the episode from Season 1 and realized the Angel in the hot dog uniform is the same actor they saved when the neighborhood was on cursed land and people were getting killed by bugs. Did they address this in one of the episodes ?
tumblr_mfplj4WsUV1rlbax9o2_500.png
It's pretty common for shows like this to reuse actors for different roles. Stargate and Stargate Atlantis were pretty infamous for this as well.

Intox_sl

shitlord
Pretty common considering Benny played a vampire early in the show called Eli, who fed on cows, and was a bar tender.

Caliane

Silly episode.

Felicia day playing the same person in everything is getting really tiresome.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The fairy was hot at least. And I did like when Dean was showing her how to situate her troops (despite how dumb that would be in real life, with their foam swords and shit).

Homsar

The fairy was hot at least. And I did like when Dean was showing her how to situate her troops (despite how dumb that would be in real life, with their foam swords and shit).
I enjoyed it, I laughed when he gave the braveheart speech at the end

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I found it amusing that Dean kept getting into the Larping.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
This season has a completely different feel to it than the previous ones, which is not good. It's almost silly, and some of the camera work seems to be done by students or interns. The lame-ass zooms they keep using are just annoying.

Screenshot post #2

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This last episode was really good. It had a nice, old-school Supernatural feel to it.

I'm really eager to see where they go with this "supernatural motherload" that they have access to now.