Supernatural

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just seemed out of place like it could have been from season 2

Homsar

Kinda like the turn the show took, still seems to be jumping around this season with a couple of different story's but im into the whole Men of Letters arc and thought the Golem was done pretty decent for how terrible the effects are on these shows, looked like a ripoff of Hyde from league of extraordinary gentlemen. Their Bat cave is nice also heh

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I concur with the last two posts. This episode was awesome:

- I really liked their interpretation of a golem. It was really well done.
- Their new "bat cave" was really well done as well. It's got a great look and feel to it.
- The Men of Letters storyline is really, really interesting.

At this point I would be extremely happy if they made the Men of Letters/Judas Initiative/Thule Society storyline the main focus of the show and put the typical demon/angel/monster stuff more towards the background as filler episodes.

And I swear to god, if Sam and Dean find themselves in a tough spot and at least don't even consider seeking the help of the "rabbi" and his golem I'm going to be furious.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Adding John DeSantis as anyone seems to always make a show/movie better. You know it is a great episode when you don't want it to end.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'd completely ignored this show for a long time, mostly because the only exposure I had seen to it was some rabid fangirls. Recently saw an episode and decided to give it a go... which promptly turns into the wife and I netflixing the whole thing from Ep1.

I think the problem is if Sam isn't whining and being Emo, and they don't go "no soul" on him again then all he really is to the show is the person Dean asks things of when it involves using a computer. I wholeheartedly agree that they need to find a loophole to get Gabriel back on the board. Don't know how to write it in though. I also preferred loopy/mildly insane Cas.

In the back of my head I think the network will do their damnedest to get 10 seasons out of it, and hope that by then Arrow is reaping in the fans and they can cook up some more support shows.

j00t

there is a big part of me that wants them to keep the batcave and gradually introduce interesting, likeable hunters (that don't turn into villians 3-5 episodes later) and start up a hunter justice league. then, when they want to be done with the show, they hand it off to someone else and go back to monster of the week episodes. Sam and Dean get to be the new Bobby (because Garth is fun... but he's not bobby...) and focus on some new characters.

of course... now all i can think of is the last season of scrubs. /sadface

fucker_sl

shitlord
i got to agree that this season is turning to be interesting. I only hope it wont end in a big mess because damn....they have a lot of meat to cook. In the last 3 episodes they introduce not one, but 3 secret societies AND Crowly hunting for the angel tablet

add to this Benny going around being sucky sucky vampire and the angels doing shady stuff with Castiel and you have enought stuff for 2 seasons AFTER this one is done

the golem was fucking awesome tho

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
While I'm happy Supernatural is returning, I think I'm even more thrilled to see Arrow getting confirmed for a second season.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Well Sam is a player now. Which is better than the role he looked like he was destined for (lore guy).

Season is picking up with a lot of interesting sub-plots. This could end in a mess, but from the history of the show they generally seem to follow them all through.

Would not mind seeing Death again before end of season though...

fucker_sl

shitlord
yeah, death is probably the best character of the entire serie

i just wished they didnt glissed out the other 3 horsemen tho. They were there for barely 1 episode and didnt do much at all

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Yeah War, Pestilence and Famine needed a lot more screen time.

The part War played was the weakest of the lot. I would of enjoyed an Adabesi type character from OZ playing the part myself.

fucker_sl

shitlord
yeah. War was simply stupid. At least pestilence was building the krakoa virus. War what was doing? playing Risiko with a small town ? they should have used it for some much bigger scale conflict

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I mainly watch the show for Dean being hilarious nowadays. If it is an interesting plot, that's just a bonus.

"Memory foam; it remembers me."