Supernatural

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show needs more Death. Death was awesome.

pIehY.jpg
yeah the show needs more death, him and Gabriel/Trickster were prolly my 2 favorite characters

mort-_sl

shitlord
yeah the show needs more death, him and Gabriel/Trickster were prolly my 2 favorite characters
Agreed. What I really don't like is all the drama they are creating, it feels like it's just for the sake of drawing the story. First few seasons were great, they had this hardcore, near invincible, demonhunter stuff, paired with the problem-parts that made them "human". Imho, all that the show is about now is Sam maximizing his crying skills while Dean thought about leaving his weak part in purgatory, becoming THE badass monster hunter.
All in all, what I do not understand is (and may hopefully be explained via flashbacks), how Sam would just leave Dean in Purgatory. I mean, the two are splitting apart more and more, but the "I don't care what happenend, he is still my brother"-part seemed to count whenever something happened.
Also didn't like the Behemoth arc. They've been engineering sooo much stuff, carrying out all sorts of plans and then everything gets destroyed because the big boss is found instantly without any other Behemoth noticing. In a laboratorium. With security cameras everywhere. Knowing the hunter will come to kill them. Yeah.
All in all, great show, the more they get back to the first seasons, the more I'll like it.

Homsar

I was sick of Sams GF the first 5 seconds she was on screen, easily the worst part of this season. The other thing I dont get is what happened to the first prophet that could see the future, he was much better than this annoying Asian kid and his mom. If they are going to bring back Cas and everyone else numerous times then bring back Gabriel or something

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The last prophet died. That's the reason for the new one. Once a prophet dies another is activated to take his place.

Homsar

The last prophet died. That's the reason for the new one. Once a prophet dies another is activated to take his place.
why didnt they show the other prophet die and also he didnt become the word of the lord/Prophet until they broke the Stone so technically he didnt become a prophet because the other one died

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The "logical" part of this show has long since jumped the shark. At this point it's just a fun, guilty pleasure thanks mainly to Jensen Ackles being both badass and hilarious at the same time.

It was fun to hypothesize and predict the story in the earlier seasons but it is just pointless now because so much stupid/nonsensical stuff seems to happen.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My bad after looking shit up, the first prophet Chuck just "disappeared". However I did find out he wasn't a prophet anyway, he was God. lol.

Homsar

My bad after looking shit up, the first prophet Chuck just "disappeared". However I did find out he wasn't a prophet anyway, he was God. lol.
wait wut? as far as holes go why doesnt the asian kid have an angel guarding him like every other prophet?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Because the behemoths ate them? And Lucifer is currently torturing the fuck out of one of the n00bs that came to replace them?

HUH_sl

shitlord
wait wut? as far as holes go why doesnt the asian kid have an angel guarding him like every other prophet?
All the Archangels are dead or trapped in Lucifer's cage. Between a civil war and Cas killing everyone Heaven has gone to shit.