Supernatural

Citz

Silver Squire
I did not catch up yet to the last episode but I must say the change of pace/vibe with the grandpa and golem episodes is a welcome one. I got some early supernatural season vibe which is very good. I was getting quite tired of the silly drama for teens, shitty writing and low production. Hopefully they can keep it up.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I enjoyed this episode, but then again, I generally enjoy all the mythological based episodes.

I'd like to see more monster vs. monster stuff though. One of my favorite episodes is when Lucifer obliterates that gathering of "gods".

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I did like this stand alone episode. Not an unrealistic take on Zeus and such.

As for Cas being a bigger player in season 9. I wonder if I can get start a campaign to get "mostly kinda insane" Cas back.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Last time I watched this show they "killed" the devil... seems like maybe they jumped the shark?
Didn't kill him, just put him back in his box.... Although I wonder if it will take the same seals to break to get him out again. Since some of those couldn't be broken a second time.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just through first 4 seasons so far, but I have to say I really enjoyed the early seasons a lot more that were mostly about hunting cool monsters and the rare metaarc of the YED rather than the absurd overblown stuff that is world war demon.

fucker_sl

shitlord
wati....what ? Only the brothers and castiel has ever come back

everyone else has stood in the grave, including their father or the mother/daughter hunters i cant rememeber the name. They both were loved characters

or Ruby, or Anna (speaking of them....i still have the feeling they had very different ideas about these 2 characters. im sure Ruby was really supposed to be a good demon, and anna a good angel. Then they trashed both characters. Specially anna)

i really dont see how you can say nothing truly dies

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I highly doubt it. Recall Kripke was writing for a 5 season series run (up from 2 and then 3). He had a pretty good idea what was going to happen, and I have no doubt Ruby's character really was playing the long game. Anna? I dunno, her ending just never made sense to me, so I could *maybe* see it, but, need evidence first.

And Digital - the episode entitled "Jumping the Shark" was the one in which they introduced the 3rd brother /wink

Caliane

I am pretty sure the creators hate women or something.

Massive bromance with leads. Hired two male soap opera stars. Every single female character on the show for more like 2 episodes has died, usually badly.

fucker_sl

shitlord
yeah, i'm suprised nothing has happened to the chick Dean lived with between S5 and S6

i doubt Amelia will survive this season tho

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think we're all missing the ball here. What this show needs is obviously more Garth.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I can't stand Meg. Such a terrible, terrible actress. I don't know why they keep bringing her (the actress) back. It's a fucking demon, have her take another new body.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Didn't kill him, just put him back in his box.... Although I wonder if it will take the same seals to break to get him out again. Since some of those couldn't be broken a second time.
If i see garth show up in an episode that episode is getting shut off immediately.