Supernatural

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can't stand Meg. Such a terrible, terrible actress. I don't know why they keep bringing her (the actress) back. It's a fucking demon, have her take another new body.
I agree completely. She sounds like she has a couple of dicks stuffed in her mouth, while trying to mask a stutter and mental retardation. Hopefully this latest episode means she won't be back ever again though.

I did love the couple of "Shutup Meg!" moments. This show is one of the smarter ones on television as far as obscure references, like, "Don't worry, I didn't give them the Glengarry leads." Only one I can think of that is better at it is Archer.

fucker_sl

shitlord
I agree completely. She sounds like she has a couple of dicks stuffed in her mouth, while trying to mask a stutter and mental retardation. Hopefully this latest episode means she won't be back ever again though.

I did love the couple of "Shutup Meg!" moments. This show is one of the smarter ones on television as far as obscure references, like, "Don't worry, I didn't give them the Glengarry leads." Only one I can think of that is better at it is Archer.
i also wonder why the chose the very first "not insanely hot" girl of this entire show to play a semi recurrent character

hell....Meg and Ruby had almost a contest for the hottest collection of actresses

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hah, I'd have been fine with someone not insanely hot, as long as she didn't talk like she had a mouthful of marbles (and dicks). But yeah, she was simply not attractive at all to me, which would have at least made her tolerable. But no.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'm also hopeful Meg is gone for good. Would still like to see them cook up an excuse to bring back Gabriel.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, this week was solid for a "part of the season long arc" story. I have serious doubts about next weeks, didn't Grimm just do a "Die in the game, die in real life" bit?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just can't fucking stand Kevin, worse than Sam by far. Also kind of bummed about Benny, would prefer less Crowley and more Benny

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I just can't fucking stand Kevin, worse than Sam by far. Also kind of bummed about Benny, would prefer less Crowley and more Benny
I think the biggest problem I have with Crowley right now is that he is simultaneously berating people with the "You need to realize how insignificant you are" crap while also needing to personally handle up on pesky mortals who keep screwing with him. That and I swear the same actor also does voice work for BBC America meaning I now keep thinking BBA America is run by the lord of hell. And yes Kevin is a little pussy.

I think with some of the things they were working into the dialogue they're foreshadowing somehow finding a way to bring Bobby back. Which would make some sense with as popular as the character was and that the actor in question is finished with his run on Justified I would bet.

fucker_sl

shitlord
meh. filler episode. i was hoping until the last second they gave us hints that Chuck was back, but no
frown.png

frown.png

bazazu

Lord Nagafen Raider
It may have been a filler episode, but I'm sure the nerds were drooling over Felicia Day.

I don't know, she's cute, but not hot. Her overbite really gets me some times (I know, I know, knees too sharp, whatever). But she is entertaining at least. I wouldn't mind her becoming a regular on the show - a woman of letters or whatever.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Her character is annoying. They try too hard with all her "hip and witty" nerd-speak, like "wilhelm scream" and shit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I got really excited at first because it looked like we had another time travel episode on our hands. I want more Men of Letters and Nazis.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It was nice to see that Booger gets work outside that "king of the nerds" show....

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm REEEAALLY hoping that the third trial doesn't involve meg... i mean, i know last time we saw her it looked like she died... but that's kind of been her MO the last several seasons... the only other demon that's recognizable is crowley and i don't see that happening... i'm guessing they are going to go with either meg, or a new demon? any ideas?

Eonan

Doer of Things
Really solid episode this week. My guess is that they'll cure Meg...other than Crowley she is the only reoccurring demon that has been in the show the past few seasons.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Curing Crowley would let him stick around if they do manage to close the gates of Hell, which seems possible since he's a fan favorite. There's also that demon they trapped with devil trap inscribed bullets a few episodes ago. I don't think Meg will be coming back.