Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Monica continues to be impressive in the immunity challenges. It never ceases to amaze me that people always sit out of the immunity challenges for a food bribe. I can't imagine doing that.
I'm getting sick of these fucking bodyweight based challenges. Women have a natural advantage in them, and with Monica being a skeleton, she basically just has to stand there and win. It's kinda bullshit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm getting sick of these fucking bodyweight based challenges. Women have a natural advantage in them, and with Monica being a skeleton, she basically just has to stand there and win. It's kinda bullshit.
Yup, I agee. There is nothing impressive about her wins but it shows just how worthless Katie is besides her great natural tits.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This one was scaled for body weight, and of course Katie was the first one out. I don't know if we have to go through this in every endurance challenge.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow tyson really is the dumbest player at tribal huh. you can't be a 3x veteran and not be able to read a bunch of noobs. this means tyson isn't going to win, no one's going to vote for him, they're all scared of cierra hitching her ass to tyson and gervaise cuz she would win.

guess katie is next to go.

hayden isn't going anywhere, he's a BB winner, no one's gonna vote for him and monica is probably assuring herself 4th if she keeps on winning (cuz she'll just follow and vote)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, fucking CBS showed a preview during Thanksgiving football for next week's episode and totally spoiled tribal council. Assholes. Like I'm not going to recognize their clothes...ugh.

Araxen

I guess Big Brother tactics do work, huh? Kudos to Hayden. I'm really pulling for him now. It's going to be funny seeing Tina and Katie ganging up on Laura after Laura has helped Tina the last couple weeks.

I really think it's Tyson's to lose though.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was an amazing episode. Sigh... Katie is so worthless, she can't even draw rocks correctly. I actually believe Ciera made the right move and boy, did it take some balls to do it.

Who was it that called Monica as the winner after the first episode? It is looking more and more like that is probably correct =(

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That tribal was awesome. As much as I think Katie was most deserving of the white rock, Tyson picking it out would have been hilarious just for all of Jarvis' shit-talking. Both Hayden and Ciera are playing to win at least. I'm pulling for Hayden.

Previews show Ciera trying to flip Monica. I hope that happens.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hayden deserves it after that tribal. However, numbers do not lie... sorta. If Laura wins out it'll set up nicely for a final three for them, and honestly Tina and Katie ganging up is like two midgets trying to wrestle down Andre the Giant. Katie has been completely worthless and a non threat, thus why she made it this far. Then you have Tina, who may be good at puzzles, but has completely blown thus far in the challenges save the ball maze, which even that one she nearly blew.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol @ Gervase and his inability to shut his fucking mouth. He alienates all jury and potential jury members simply because ego demands it. He is that player in the NFL that can't help but punch some player in the helmet right in front of the ref, drawing a 15-yarder.

Rooting for Hayden too. A shame he sucks balls at challenges, was nice to see him get frantic and make some moves that paid off for now. Also good to see Ciera cease her child-like fantasy that she was going to the final 3 with that group.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I agree that Cierra made the right move. The writing was on the wall for her and it took some big balls to do that with Tyson talking in her ear the whole time. Laura coming back from redemption and helping Cierra get the win would be a great story. I did like Hayden playing hard at tribal as well and I don't think Cierra would have done what she did without him getting everybody talking and getting Gervase to act like a jackass.

Awesome tribal. It's been a pretty mediocre season so far but there is definitely the potential for a pretty epic ending.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm still rooting for cierra, she's just actually rolling with it, if you think about it, her strategy changes every day, which is a good thing, means she's thinking, she's not just trying to bulldog her way to final 3, cuz she really has no one.

hayden i predict will now do well in challenges, again in his season of BB12, he had most challenge wins (i think, well he was up there), all these past challenges just seem to favor monica, all balance or % weight, or shit like that, hayden drops like a fly, look at him, he's not built to balance or hold more % of his weight vs. a waif like monica (he's actually a puzzle guy), holy shit are we looking at monica? she's all bones, and she's not yoga fit... she's like ethiopian.

rocks in this case was cool, but man does katie just suck at everything, altho i am one to suspect possible fuckery, we all know producers would love nothing more than a returnee to win, and katie did draw first and tyson would be the last to draw.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
Can anyone explain why the people who voted draw rocks and not the people who were being voted for ?

I hope either Tyson or Hayden wins. They are by far the best players imo.

Araxen

Can anyone explain why the people who voted draw rocks and not the people who were being voted for ?

I hope either Tyson or Hayden wins. They are by far the best players imo.
They do that to pressure the people not being voted for to flip their vote.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah they actually are wanting to avoid Ties at all costs, so they make it ultimately bad for the voters instead of the targets in hopes that they get together and agree on who to vote out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
holy shit are we looking at monica? she's all bones, and she's not yoga fit... she's like ethiopian.
Monica has more muscle mass than any of the other females, by far. I'm not sure how you can say she isn't fit.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Definitely impressed by Ciera's balls. I'm glad she didn't just accept her position as the 4th and took up a fight, makes shit waaaaaaaay more interesting. Hopefully the rest of this season is full of scrambling and people really playing against each other.