Survivor

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL @ Brice just totally smiling at Jeff as he's having his fire snuffed out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Morgan is so goddamn fine. She might be my favorite Survivor bang fantasy.

Nice to see Spencer basically save his own life tonight.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OMFG, please, please someone provide a Morgan gif montage. This episode alone had at least 4 epic titty moments.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'm shocked that the retard team got 2nd tonight. I was totally expecting the other teams to sweep them out of it. I didn't really hate Brice, but I'm glad he's gone since the alternative would have had LJ in a bad spot, and LJ is one of the better players so far.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Always like a good misery montage with the rain.

I'm very not interested in the beauty tribe but I hope they don't lose for a couple episodes since Morgan seems to be on the bottom right now. She might be the hottest survivor ever and that's saying something.

It was fun to see the brain tribe not lose. Watching their celebration made me fear J'Tia. She is just a ball of emotion. I can't imagine what it would be like living with that.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
OMFG, please, please someone provide a Morgan gif montage. This episode alone had at least 4 epic titty moments.
EasyPiercingColt.gif

CriminalFittingGalapagospenguin.gif

SelfreliantFairArabianwildcat.gif

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Need the one of her running after they filled the bucket up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Duuuude. Morgan's tittys just went ahead of RC for me. Jesus christ never in my life have I wanted to see an untied bikini fall off in my life.

I might actually watch this season just for that. Everyone else is fucking retarded, except for Horse Trainer guy. I actually am rooting for him. Everyone else can drown in their salty tears while it rains on them.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
No, I can't see that happening. The Amazing Race had a thing a couple of seasons ago where if you won the 1st and last leg of the race you'd win 2 million, but that was a longshot (the team that won the first leg was eliminated in the 2nd leg, lol). I don't see either show raising the 1mil cap, and I can't see how Survivor would work a 2nd million in like TAR did. They both still offer the most out of any reality gameshow, too, so it'd take another highly successful show that offers more money for CBS to consider this.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what it is about her, but I find Alexis to be the hottest of the 3 "beauty" girls. Morgan just seems like your typical, stuck-up hot chick. There's something much more alluring about Alexis.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Who the fuck names their daughter Jefra?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I thought Alexis was the best looking on day 1, but she didn't handle the first week on the island + the monsoon well at all. Morgan started hot and is just getting hotter.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
chess boy is done if nerds loose, the fat black girl even threatened him, "YOU should be worried", like wow put it in his face, only idiots do that. But then lawyer lady should realize she's third, i mean between 2 black girls and a white lady, come on, she should really partner up with chess boy, either way she's a good swing vote and not a target.

since the gay black boy is gone, now i'm gonna root for the annoying cop, since they show so much of his annoying ass, must be for a reason. girl cop is dumb btw, can't believe she gets to make life or death decisions.