Survivor

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bro, she swore on her badge! She is loyal to the blue!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It was pretty good editing cutting back and forth between her saying "I trust him 100% because cops and blah blah blah" and him basically saying he doesn't give a shit that she's a cop and it means nothing.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I was laughing. I hope he blindsides her.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
It depends on what part of the body they're attached to.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Team Alexis here... probably would be team Lindsey too but dreds on a white chick just grosses me out. (waits for the obvious person I'm overlooking that trounces my assessment)

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I'm not sure I could have stopped myself from throwing shit at my TV if they didn't vote that fucking halfwit out. God, those challenges were hard to watch.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, that was pathetic. I'm really glad they didn't give Spencer the boot after his performance in the challenge.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Sarah is dumber than a bag of rocks. Not only does she totally believe everything Tony says, with complete blind faith, she actually wants to throw challenges? I fucking hate how clueless she is.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Agreed on Sarah. Her "cop radar" is impeccable. Her ability to realize when she is dealing with a beady-eyed weasel is not so good.

Might be too little too late for the "brains" tribe. 3 probably won't be enough considering the size of other alliances on other tribes. Who knows though. None of these tribes seem to have much solidarity. It's amazing how quickly people look to begin gunning for tribemates without worrying about just being a strong tribe through and through, even to the point of wanting to throw a fucking challenge when it certainly isn't needed. I'm glad Liu Kang didn't go through with throwing that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
liu kang was the key to throw the challenge, no one could have gotten down to the 4th or 5th balls, well maybe the black guy cuz he's like 7ft. But man... i never rooted for a team so much when i saw a nerdy pimply faced exhausted chess player go up against a former fat nba player in a free throw competition, if he didn't have that idiot jtia returning balls for him, they'd won... actually why didn't tasha go instead? why send the weakest swimmer out there to return balls? she probably couldn't even tread water, much less use a free arm to throw a ball back.

i hope they don't do a typical merge, just have them put on new buffs that smell nice, i just wanna see brain tribe wither away.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure I could have stopped myself from throwing shit at my TV if they didn't vote that fucking halfwit out. God, those challenges were hard to watch.
It's still pretty annoying that they literally went up to the last minute trying to decide between the two. That shouldn't have even been a consideration.

I wish they would've just let the 3 of them die off as opposed to saving them with a merge.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I was hoping that they wouldn't do a tribe swap so soon, but it could turn out to be interesting. The most likely scenario is that it's a 7/7 split and the retards are split 2/1. There could be some sort of challenge to determine a 5/5/4 split, but that's way too much to hope for.

What normally happens in this scenario is that the members of the lesser tribe are scooped up for numbers so that opposing factions of the larger tribes can finally go at it. I'll almost guarantee that 1 of the 3 remaining retards makes the final 4, and there is a good shot at that person making the final 3 as a goat. Very rarely do you see larger tribes stay cohesive after a swap in a 3 tribe season, even though that'd be the smartest play for them. I'm just glad that J'Tia isn't around anymore, as she would be the most obvious final 3 goat.

PS: I'm rooting for a Spencer/Morgan showmance. That would be epic.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I normally don't get wrapped up in the tin foil hat crowd of production fixing things, but I'm sorry, I'm all but convinced that J'Tia was a plant. No way someone is that bad. It seriously looked like she was fucking up on purpose there a few times. Especially in the ball challenge. She should not have survived the first vote, and I hope Kass and Tasha are voted out first after the merge because of it. I really wish they would not merge and keep the three tribe format as much as possible before the merge. However, with beauty down one that may not be possible. I just hate when one tribe has a definite numbers advantage going in post merge as that usually makes for a very boring second half of the game.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
If anyone has a numbers advantage it's Beauty right now. There's way too much shit getting stirred up on Brawn with Tony feeding lies to Sarah. Cliff and Dreadlocks Chick are on the outside while Wu floats. Beauty only has Morgan hanging.

Also, J'Tia isn't a production plant, lol. That doesn't make any sense at all.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I normally don't get wrapped up in the tin foil hat crowd of production fixing things, but I'm sorry, I'm all but convinced that J'Tia was a plant. No way someone is that bad. It seriously looked like she was fucking up on purpose there a few times. Especially in the ball challenge. She should not have survived the first vote, and I hope Kass and Tasha are voted out first after the merge because of it. I really wish they would not merge and keep the three tribe format as much as possible before the merge. However, with beauty down one that may not be possible. I just hate when one tribe has a definite numbers advantage going in post merge as that usually makes for a very boring second half of the game.
Yeah, she was so bad that it was hard to believe it's even real. I doubt she was a plant, but she was completely and utterly useless under pressure of any kind. When she was trying to get the flag on the platform in the reward challenge? Bitch, haven't you ever had to open a door in the dark? Feel around with your goddamn hands!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe I'm the weird one.. I mean, I have to be, right? But if I were ever told I was going to be on Survivor.. wait, fuck that.. if I were ever to put in an application for Survivor I WOULD LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SWIM. I don't care if you're black, white, whatever, there is no excuse for someone of that age to not be able to swim. Especially being on a show where 50% or more of the challenges are in the water! You have a PHD but you can't swim? That is some serious bullshit. I've never seen such a useless human being. I can't even imagine her being smart. I wonder how she even got a PhD in nuclear engineer, because that makes no goddamn sense. I actually question the validity of that.

Other notes. Morgan's rack looked great as usual, but she lost some points calling out country boy for being ugly. Liu Kang is the man. They told him they were throwing it and he basicalled noped that shit. Not sure why they want to get Michael Jordan out so bad, they're thinking way too far ahead; I also don't think voting someone out because they don't need the money is a good strategy. Everyone could use a million dollars and cops are notorious for making a lot of money anyways.

Also the egg conversation was pretty embarrassing, then I talked to my wife and she didn't understand why chicken eggs didn't have dead chickens inside them. Had to explain to her that they're exactly like how a woman's eggs work; they pop out like that if they are unfertilized and those are the eggs we eat.