Survivor

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rodney being just as useless, he didn't eat, so he couldn't make fire! Wow, can you believe, he's even more jersey shore once he talks for more than 1min? fuck why didn't he drown?
I'm disappointed he didn't make final tribal, but I'm glad he didn't completely let me down with his "I played a nearly perfect game" spiel. I'm not sure why I enjoy him being so predictable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you go out drinking in Boston on any weekend you'll run into 17,000 Rodney's, so maybe that's why I found him completely boring

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
js81R4b.jpg
let's examine the losers
women
Natalie T s22, ugh the season with boston rob and she was the goat? who wants to see this dumbass
Sabrina s24, one world retard, no one wants them back on
Stephanie v s22, another retard from boston rob season, this one was dumb enough to follow russell
Teresa cooper s3, horrible season, old season, old bitch, who was she?
carolyn s30, please no one liked her
mikayla wingle s23, she was the object of brandon hantz obsession, so of course ppl don't want shit to do with her

Men
Jim rice - s23, who the fuck is this guy? he's a nobody how the hell did he qualify?
shane powers - s12, shane was awesome, no idea why they didn't want him, s12 was weak and forgettable, and an old season
max dawson - s30, really? this retard again? no, how the fuck did he get on here?
mike - s30 winner, invalidated votes
troyzan - s24, no one liked one world, they do not want that trash back on tv
brad culpepper - BvW, he has too much negativity linked to him.

Only one i'm salty over is Shane Powers.

The most liked season is obviously Tony's BBB season, followup is 1st BvW with only culpepper failing like always.

They had BETTER mix up the sexes, otherwise it would be a slaughter, the women picked are some of the weakest bitches.

Ciera was worthless in challenges
Kass just stood there
Monica is as smart as a dumb blond
Kelly Wigglesworth is an old bitch
Kimmi is another old bitch
Shirin, don't forget how worthless she was, even they tried to HAND HER, an immunity necklace she still failed (boys and girls immunity shit, wtf)
abi, sat out on everything, somehow she was able to get away with it, she also broke her leg or something day1 and was hiding it, but whatever she looks worthless.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't believe people voted for Shirin, a millionaire whiny cunt to get another shot. Maybe they just wanted to see her walk around naked from only the waist down again.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
shane powers - s12, shane was awesome, no idea why they didn't want him, s12 was weak and forgettable, and an old season
Wait, what the fuck? You're the one who told me a few weeks ago to watch season 12. Am I wasting my time with this season?

so you're asking if any seasons between 4-15 are worth it? as i said b4 13 is great and produced many x2,x3 returnees.

s12 is great too, and you'd get to know why shane and terry are on the voting list as possible returnees, also the first appearance of a favorite sassy black woman.

if you're even thinking of watching s10 or s11, you'd have to watch s10 first, think of it as a 2 season package.

s9 was a bore except for camp life and politics

the rest of those seasons i couldn't care about.
Anyway, season 30: Never forget.

1j6maF4.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I can't believe people voted for Shirin, a millionaire whiny cunt to get another shot. Maybe they just wanted to see her walk around naked from only the waist down again.
well, who would have been better? obvious answer would have been Nat T or Steph V, but their only contributions would be eye candy cuz their worthless, hell if i had to guess, seems like old housewives were the dominant demographic that voted the most.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait, what the fuck? You're the one who told me a few weeks ago to watch season 12. Am I wasting my time with this season?
the season was weak, the PEOPLE are awesome. if you've watched a few episodes, you've seen why, can't really say more w/o spoilers and hopefully you don't put 2+2 together and spoil even more for yourself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha. The best! He almost pulled another dive like that on the huge slide in the final challenge.
That's what reminded me to repost it. His fat ass was so tired on that last stair climb, he just kind of flopped himself onto the slide. I was pretty sure he was going to have a heart attack on that challenge.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The final tribal was a bit different from years past and a bit rushed. I supposed they determined that the best thing about final tribal was the speeches by the jury and not the pleas of the people still in the game. So, we didn't even get the customary, "plead your case" intros by the final three. They got the sound bites and moments they wanted, so I guess it worked.

Mike rescued this season. The run he went on after the merge was historic and pretty suspenseful, which made for great TV. If he trips-up and gets voted out at 6, 7, or 8 we are calling this one of the worst seasons ever. So, big congrats to Mike, one of the more dominant players we have seen. He physically outmatched everyone else on the show, except for maybe Joe, and more impressively was that he proved to be a wiz at the puzzles as well. The only parallel I can think of is Boston Rob.

In the end, Carolyn just proved to be a paper tiger propped up by Probst and the show. They knew she was taken to the end by Mike, so they gave her as favorable an edit as they could. They had to try make her appear to be a real player, but the jury vote in combination with the fan's 2nd chance vote showed everyone what/who she was. The fire challenge was incredibly embarrassing. You can't be taken seriously as a "Survivor" if it takes you 3 flints and an hour to make fire.

Jenn was the best thing to come off of this season, with all due respect to Mike & Joe. It is just too bad that she didn't appear to actually enjoy the experience. I would have loved to see her come back.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Honestly fire with flint/steel is simple. I haven't done it in 20years but as a boyscout, they taught us how to use flint and steel in 30s. I was fucking positive carolyn was gonna whack off a finger the way she was chopping that flint, but no it ended up rodney was again the retard who cut himself up.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Yea, you would think that making fire after that long needing to have them made they would be better at it. Both were pretty terrible.

Mike deserved it IMO, worked really hard and cannot be faulted for the way a bunch of the game went. He tried to call out Rodney when there was four blue-collars still, and was called crazy. Pretty much all downhill from there with the others, but can't think of a time he talked with any of the other people and attempted to lie. Always was showing there was lower valued people, but the group just stuck together to the end like lemmings. Thought is was total crap when they others started teaming up during the challenges, still couldn't win though. Mike was all about blue-collar to the end, but the others jumped ship and weren't even able to get him out with cheating basically. And...hahahahaha, fuck Rodney, gave his crybaby ass a tiny cake live on TV.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tyson talked about the fire making on RHAP today and he said that it's not that surprising that they didn't know how to do it because on survivor they just sort of keep the fire burning all the time and stoke it up from coals in the morning so other than day 1 or after a rain or moving camp or something there is little to no fire making being done. If you're going on survivor though, at the very least you should learn to use a magnesium fire starter before you leave just in case you wind up in one of these challenges. Tyson also said that you should be able to build a fire every morning for a year with one of those gizmos so the fact that they both broke them just showed that they had no idea how to use them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

back of the knife strike is what i learned at 12 (towards end of video) would it work better than what these 2 idiots did? of course ha, they're just striking the flint, they aren't aiming shit. I'm sure rodney took a lesson from fat boy, cuz rodney tried to "shave" off a tiny pile of mag, but the way he was striking, it was worthless.

seems like this is the survivor flint/steel they have the large rectangle type
Amazon.com : Genuine Issue Magnesium Survival Firestarter : Camping Stove Fire Starters : Sports Outdoors

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Well the right person won in the end, it wasn't a pretty game but he did it and had to power his way through challenges to get there. You might say well his competition wasn't that great going into the final 4 immunity challenges or so, but who's fault was that? the alliance took out Tyler who probably could have competed better than fat whale, Joe could have as well. Rodney couldn't do shit himself, he picked Will to team with who's one big dead fish from start to finish, Carolyn won twice but one was a women's immunity that came out of nowhere. Mike won 5 immunities found the hidden one, won reward challenges too, he had a hand in almost every person going on the jury, was on his own since the auction, give him props for that.

There's some really weird things that happened this season...
A double merge, the first one lasted like 2 challenges and then was merge again.
Women's immunity came out of nowhere after half the ladies were gone, and only lasted two challenges?
The family reward challenge came at the very last challenge which is usually earlier than that, why?
No final 3 speeches to convince the jury, they just went right into the jury questioning period, wtf.
The jury didn't really ask that many questions, Jenn addressed the jury instead and told everyone to get over their butthurt, you're a fan reward the best player, Joe addressed the final 3 and told them to be honest. Shirins final speech was entertaining, thank you monkey stingray and deadfish.

Was lmao seeing Dan's butthurt face every shot. There were a lot of moments where it made me go, hmm you idiots realize you're on tv? why would you say that while being filmed. But was odd that Jeff called out Dan on the stuff he said, there's been a lot of other players who have done the same and they didn't sit there for 10 mins trying to point it out in the reunion. He didn't do the same to Will either and he was just as bad, glad none of those douches won.

Finally for next season... why the fuck would people vote for abi or kass? jesus fuck I don't look forward to seeing those two cunts stink up the show till they're voted out.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only one i'm salty over is Shane Powers.
Same here. That guy was going nuts on his season, and I hoped him coming back meant we finally got a season where one player ate another.

I'm also salty over Abi-Maria getting to come back. She was close to NaOnka or Colton as far as horrible people who should've been left behind on the island alone after the season ended. I'd rather have had Stephanie come back. She was Russel's lapdog, but at least she was a little more interesting as a villain. Abi was just an out and out bitch with worthless gameplay.

As far as Max goes, I guarantee he'll be back in another season. He's the type of player that Jeff has a man-crush on.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with who gets a second chance, but I am a little worried about whether this mix of people will prove interesting or not. With few exceptions, this is going to be a season of a lot of "nice guys" and "pretty faces." Hopefully there are people that take advantage of this and don't sit back as much as they did their first time.

I heard an interview with Kass where she said that Spencer still hates her guts so we probably won't be seeing a brains tribe reunion next season. People have already been hustling since the vote opened and some people are going to get there with alliances already formed but I'm not sure that is really much of an advantage once you get to the island and things start to shake out.
Kass and Spencer bicker like an old married couple on Twitter. Sometimes they goof off and sometimes Spencer suggests Kass dress like either a goat or llama for Halloween.

This reunion is fucking awful. 45 minutes spent forcing men to beg, plead, and appease. Fucking ridiculous, especially considering some of the actions/words of past seasons (many by women toward other women/men).
I don't know what Dan has been saying to the media, but it did seem a little uncharacteristic for Jeff to be throwing someone under the bus as much as he was. Way too much time was spent on proving Dan was an asshole (something we already knew from 12 weeks of watching the show) which made Jeff look a little petty and vindictive.