Survivor

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
It's survival with training wheels, nothing more.

As I said above, they can't allow people to die and show it. Even with the "setups" you suggest, the people aren't living comfortably at all.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wiggles is an old screw - lame
spencer, entertaining - probably first boot
abi - bleh
jeff - old man bleh
pg - she looks old wtf
terry - superman fun
shirin - if she wtf's w/ everyone cool
vytas - worthless
kelley - looks good, thats it
woo - wtf, idiot
kimmi - another old cow
savage - bleh
kass - fun, lets see
keith - retard, no use
tasha - lets see if she can be stratic
fishback - retard, no use
monica - looks good, thats it
jremy - idiot, worthless
sierra - looks good, thats it
joe - idiot, worthless

take out the old single digit season idiots and it could be a good season.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
takeo has much respect, get rid of that gay ass yoga bitch! what was worse? gay ass bitch was doing yoga with shireen, wtf! no one wants to see that shit.

that tribe is gonna burn in hell, they only have 2 strong players woo, and a fucking 55 year old terry.

holy shit if they vote either of those 2 out next, it's gonna be awesome.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Never liked Vytas much so I support him as first boot. Pei Gei has really gone downhill since China. I don't remember the blonde girl at all but she seems pretty cool this time around. It was pretty ninja that she managed to grab that HII during the challenge. Shireen has apparently not learned not to play so hard right off the bat. I think if the other survivors had seen her previous season and then seen her playing that hard they might have booted her first which probably would have been smarter than Vytas.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am all for getting rid of the BvW crew, EXCEPT hot kelly (there's also old kelly, but fuck her). the blond (kelly) was voted out fast in BvW, she was safe for a few days then she got switched into the tribe w/ her dad, and her dad was so stupid and annoying that the tribe split their votes between the two, thats how dumb her dad was. If her dad wasn't a dumbass, he'd be the old dumb guy they'd keep around instead of keith.

Also in that challenge, why did they let old man keith light the fires?, the contrast of the other team is to have the youngest and tallest dude light the fires, wtf, was the sole thinking that Keith is a firefighter, so let him play with fire? really?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am all for getting rid of the BvW crew, EXCEPT hot kelly (there's also old kelly, but fuck her). the blond (kelly) was voted out fast in BvW, she was safe for a few days then she got switched into the tribe w/ her dad, and her dad was so stupid and annoying that the tribe split their votes between the two, thats how dumb her dad was. If her dad wasn't a dumbass, he'd be the old dumb guy they'd keep around instead of keith.

Also in that challenge, why did they let old man keith light the fires?, the contrast of the other team is to have the youngest and tallest dude light the fires, wtf, was the sole thinking that Keith is a firefighter, so let him play with fire? really?
Uhh..they won the challenge, so obviously it worked.

I really liked that they made them go to tribal immediately after losing. I alsolovedthe fact that they hid the immunity idol at the challenge, rather than "herpderp it's at camp like always". So far, I think this has the makings for a great season.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
They won that challenge because of Joe being a superstar again, but yeah lots of others they could have used to light the fires.

Good start to the season, Abi being Abi, should have gone first but looks like Vytas turned enough people off with the yoga in underwear crap. Why did Peegee have to grab an empty bag? I thought they all are given their own bags to hold their shit, does the bag have Peegee's name on it now? what fuckery was going on there.

Blonde kelly, hawt, glad she ninja'd the idol, too bad she couldn't cross to the other raft and steal the other tribe's idol too lol. Love them going to tribal right after the challenge, throw a little chaos into the vote even though everyone had their minds made up already. Good minor changes to the season so far.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I thought they all are given their own bags to hold their shit, does the bag have Peegee's name on it now? what fuckery was going on there.
I suspect Abi put it there to paint the target on peggy, cuz in her mind if the target isn't on Abi, it's all good. (cuz you know, she's crazy)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interesting article about halfway through..

Survivor season 31 premiere recap: Second Chance | EW.com

Probst lit into Wiglesworth for her super-lame answers whenever he asked her about her last time playing. This had been building up for three days. Seeing as how Kelly lost the very first season by a single vote, naturally that would be a big story line coming into the season and ? whether she liked it or not ? she served as the postergirl for the entire Second Chance concept. Probst asked her about it at the opening, asked her again about it at the challenge, and again at Tribal Council, and Wiglesworth?s responses were flat-out lame each time. She was clearly uncomfortable talking about it and gave them nothing to work with. Finally, Probst had heard enough (which is to say, he had heard nothing at all).

He came at her pretty hard, asking why every time he inquired about her past she gave such terrible non-answers. Kelly said she doesn?t want to look back. Fair enough, but that is part of the inherent contract you sign when you agree to go on this show. I?m not saying you have to spill strategy. That would be dumb. But at least give Probst something to work with. Boston Rob was the master of giving completely evasive ? yet entertaining ? responses. Kelly Wiglesworth is not.
There's some other stuff in there too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the HII change is the best idea they've had in 10 seasons.

I also really enjoyed immediate tribal. Mix this shit up!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
isn't there supposed to be a third tribe merge later? probably like pearl islands and the voted off?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the changes to the Idol and the timing of Tribal Council were good. And they got me with the misdirection...I thought it was 100% Abi and didn't even notice that Vytas was a target even with the Yoga stuff.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I really hope that Abi is gone next week.
I was laughing at how she was totally aware of why she sucked the first season and she had "grown" since then. Then she was exactly like she was her first season. Next week looks like she even goes more psycho.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the changes to the Idol and the timing of Tribal Council were good. And they got me with the misdirection...I thought it was 100% Abi and didn't even notice that Vytas was a target even with the Yoga stuff.
I give Kelley kudos for pulling it off. I was worried she wasn't going to try for it but she did and it made for GREAT TV. It really does feel like a breath of fresh air for the show because I was getting sick of people finding idols Day 1 just rooting around in the weeds. Somebody found it Day 1 this time around but production did it in a way more entertaining way this time.