Survivor

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow, heart transplant. I'm glad his son made it.
Yeah this was know kind of a tough episode to watch for me. Brother died unexpectedly last Christmas die to complications of an enlarged heart that we had no idea about. Reading the interview with him this sounds similar in that his family didn't know about the issue but luckily they got him for an X-ray thinking he had bronchitis. I mean without a good reason how often are you chest xraying in order to catch it. The worst part was the beginning and thinking about being woken up at 5:30 with the news and then having to call my dad after and tell him. Bleh, anyways probably not appropriate for message board.

On a brighter note what about the Kellys being all oiled up! Need to find a gif of that part. Not really thrilled about the Woo vote. Guy is so clueless that even blind siding him was boring. Also agree with all the tribal shenanigans, at least next week is the merge so we're done with it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Deitz had a decent shot going forward, especially with the merge coming. It really sucked that he had to leave under those circumstances.

Ciera is definitely approaching "top tier" female players. Her game is pretty fucking solid.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Instead of naming Ciera as the fake vote, couldn't he have said, "does anyone want to volunteer?" Or "use me as the fake vote?" I know it has to be believable but there are much better ways of dealing with people, especially young 'spur of the moment' people.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kass picks merge week to go full retard. For someone that was part of the "brains" tribe she's pretty fucking dumb. Is there any comp that Joe doesn't have a shot at winning? He great at both physical and mental comps. I honestly can't wait for Savage to get voted out. He's done nothing to be this cocky about his game.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Maybe that hero challenge where he beat Terry and Jeremy went to his head. Not surprised that Kass went home.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a terrible alliance that was. Kass, Ciera, Abi, and Kelly? 3 out of 4 are fucking psychos.

Kass is just a bad player. She can't keep her fucking yap shut. Just like her first time out, she thought she was so much smarter than everyone else. Then you have Ciera who just decided to chime in with some random bullshit that everyone saw through. That was incredibly stupid and she'll likely go home within the next two votes.

My torrent cut off the end (which is weird because that never happens). Who voted for Savage?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ciera voted for Savage. The vote had some major wtf going on.

Spencer voted Ciera. Abi and Kass voted Tasha. And the rest split between Kass and Ciera.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Was laughing my ass off seeing chaos kass, crazy abi, shit disturber ciera, all sitting in a corner squirming over votes, they each hitched their game on the worse players. Then kass decides to bring the chaos to try and shake up votes, ciera thinks it's brilliant to go along with the crazy when one of the biggest things in survivor is, don't bring your drama into the open or you're going next. Why the hell would ciera vote for savage, did the crazy alliance decide they were going to split votes too? lol.
Poor Kelly on the wrong alliance.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm bored w/ this season now, no one to really see. I wonder when Joe is gone, the instant he fails an immunity i guess? He's a threat to win cuz he's an ozzy clone, does challenges/provides does zero strategy, ozzy almost won in cook islands.

i can't wait till fishback goes, he's so boring.

I would like to root for a girl, but kelly being so skeletal, ugh, and ciera being a dolt, fuck it, i'mma go root for ABI! I mean whats left? those 2 old croons and tasha? too bad tasha doesn't have a personality to root along with.

My wife is still rooting for Keith the old man, but he's been getting also zero screen time, huh?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think she voted for Savage to bruise his fragile ego. She's hoping he'll get paranoid I bet. That's her only hope really unless Joe loses.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
i'm bored w/ this season now, no one to really see. I wonder when Joe is gone, the instant he fails an immunity i guess? He's a threat to win cuz he's an ozzy clone, does challenges/provides does zero strategy, ozzy almost won in cook islands.

i can't wait till fishback goes, he's so boring.

I would like to root for a girl, but kelly being so skeletal, ugh, and ciera being a dolt, fuck it, i'mma go root for ABI! I mean whats left? those 2 old croons and tasha? too bad tasha doesn't have a personality to root along with.

My wife is still rooting for Keith the old man, but he's been getting also zero screen time, huh?
Dude, you have done nothing but whine in this thread since the season started. I think you should stop watching.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Of all the new school strategies, I still fail to understand why the fuck they always think it's such a good idea to split the vote. How often has an idol been played very effectively? I can think of maybe 3-4 instances in what...20ish seasons? The "new school" paranoia is extremely chaotic and reckless.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This season is anything but boring.

I think the last episode was edited to not show us what was obviously going on... What I mean is, they show us Kass being a cunt, Ciera going batshit crazy, and Spencer/Joe acting like they were the swing-vote executioners.

What was really going on was, the merge happened and everyone was saying to one another, "Kass and then Ciera, right? Yeah, book it." The two girls knew it and that is what caused them to both act out like they did. The Spencer thing was a farce, as he was the 5th vote, when there were 13 people left in the game. Five people, is not greater than seven going forward. The whole scenario was pants-on-head ass-backwards retarded and they all knew it.

I just think it was super manipulative how they edited the episode.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Of all the new school strategies, I still fail to understand why the fuck they always think it's such a good idea to split the vote. How often has an idol been played very effectively? I can think of maybe 3-4 instances in what...20ish seasons? The "new school" paranoia is extremely chaotic and reckless.
is splitting the vote really new school? first talked about in s13(by Cao Boi) then used since.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
This season is anything but boring.

I think the last episode was edited to not show us what was obviously going on... What I mean is, they show us Kass being a cunt, Ciera going batshit crazy, and Spencer/Joe acting like they were the swing-vote executioners.

What was really going on was, the merge happened and everyone was saying to one another, "Kass and then Ciera, right? Yeah, book it." The two girls knew it and that is what caused them to both act out like they did. The Spencer thing was a farce, as he was the 5th vote, when there were 13 people left in the game. Five people, is not greater than seven going forward. The whole scenario was pants-on-head ass-backwards retarded and they all knew it.

I just think it was super manipulative how they edited the episode.
Yeah I love how Joe and Spencer were THE DECIDING VOTES yet HAD to go along with voting out Cass because the majority already had the votes. It's really annoying when they mold the storyline to contradict reality just to try to manufacture some additional drama. Fucking reality tv shows

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good riddance to Kass. She was so fucking obnoxious with her little speeches, and acting like she was controlling everything. So glad she is gone.