Survivor

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Has there been any word on whether or not this season has moved to a final 2 due to all of the evacs? There are usually 2 eliminations during the finale and its 2 hours long, its going to be a really boring episode if theres only 1 reward challenge and 1 immunity and 1 tribal + final tribal.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's all just speculation, but yeah, seems likely it's final 2 since there's only 4 people going into the finale.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Survivor is getting so much easier physiologically with all the award challenges but harder psychologically with all the mind games. I miss the old days when it was just rice. ;p

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping Audrey gets voted out because it'll make Final Tribal pretty interesting. She's the only clear cut winner if she makes it. The other three not so much.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That eps was the worst, it was basically 30m of Tai, and I like Tai! They barely focus'd on the other group, they just showed Joe pigging out, no sleeping in the bed or anything, no focus on the 3 that won and their strategy... nope just more of Tai.

Also that challenge was just straight up dumb. When Joe, motherfucking JOE! can win a challenge, those challenge makers (imagineers?) really fucked up. actually they fucked up the whole season w/ all those evacs cuz of dumb fuck ups.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
To be fair, they didn't have much to work with since Joe's evac took out the immunity challenge. I'm sure the producers were really bummed. They almost should have run the immunity challenge as a bonus reward challenge or something just to get some more interesting stuff to show.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Okay well way to ruin a fucking reunion episode, not that they're ever 'great,' but this Is a (whoever the fuck that is) and Drew Carry bullshit is stupid.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Once again I don't fucking understand how you don't practice making fires before the show.

Also, Tai went from masterful to awful in a hurry. His conversation with Michele after they got rid of Cydney and she says "you just handed Aubrey the game" he gets this look on his face like he didn't consider that.

Anyway, overall this ended up being an average season. Producers screwed the pooch on the challenges and kind of ruined the game.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Salty Jury always ruins a good/bad season.
Yeah, I have no idea how they all chose her. What she described as her strength in the game isn't even what helped her. She basically just got lucky she was just enough under the radar that she was never on the wrong end of the vote... that's about it. What a terrible winner.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was actually fine with her winning. Aubrey probably played better overall, but the relationships Michelle made were stronger. Tai would've been the only poor choice, and even that wasn't nearly as bad as most seasons since he had a really strong first 2/3 of the game.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Man, I did not see that coming. I thought Michelle might win in a final 2 vs. Tai but I never saw her beating Aubrey in the vote. I think Aubrey played a pretty flawless game and Michelle did jack shit strategically and the jury totally screwed the pooch on the vote. I haven't seen who voted for who but I am choosing to blame Jason and Scot for this. I hope we get to see Aubrey again. I hope we do not get to see Jason again but we definitely will. Michelle is not the worst winner ever but she is a pretty bad one. Kind of takes a good season down to mediocre for me.

And yeah, how do you go on survivor without mastering the standard magnesium fire starter? If I ever went I would be starting 3 fires a day for a month with those things just to make camp life easier if not for the fire making challenge.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I loved how the fan forums were outraged that a pretty woman won over the ugly woman who supposedly "ran things", but these were the same people cheering Hantz's losses because he's "an ugly looking troll".

Didn't like Syd playing the pity card "ah jess wanted to pay ma' momma's mortgage" and Probst immediately claiming she'll be back in a future season.

10 bucks says she'll still have no idea how to light magnesium chips "because a stronk womyn don't need to learn nuffins".

Drew Carrey / the wig woman / first aid guy taking up a lot of the reunion was brutal.

Probst sprinting away at the end of the reunion was hilarious.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The wig woman creeped me out, Michelle was smokin' in the reunion, but Julia was even better (god, I'm a dirty old man). This isn't as bad as a Natalie, or even a Sandra, but it definitely seemed out of left field that she not only won, but it really wasn't even close. I guess its fitting since this season overall was just ok. It was never terrible, but the extreme conditions never allowed it to be great either. The next season actually seems to be promising, and they must have already filmed it if they were able to introduce some of the people already. Now bring on Big Brother.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Interesting stuffs, (Since I'm from Jersey, now) most recent winners were Jersey, Michelle, Nat, Tony.

Michelles votes
Cydney, Jason, Scot, Nick, Julia

It's obvious Brawn tribe were super salty against Tai, And assumed that Tai's new alliance (Aubrey/Joe) is what did them in, so they just voted for Michelle, cuz lets face it, no matter how good Michelle looked in that dress, she was a non-entity.

Nick voted w/ his dick and Julia and Michelle were gossip girl buds. All Michelle did was not annoy anyone and the only person she betrayed was Julia, and she only did it as an "offering" to not be a target really.

If Sydney wasn't a dumb fuck, she'd won or tie. if she learned the most simplest of skills, mag fire.

She woulda gotten all 3 brawn votes.

Tai would have gotten the nerd votes (since aubrey would be gone), he'd get aubrey, joe, debbie

Julia woulda still given her vote to Michelle, so that'd leave dumbass Nick as the tie breaker. he might still have voted Michelle, who knows, woulda been a more interesting Final at least.

Michelle is basically a pretty Sandra (two time winner).

She can't be compared to NatalieW, cuz NatalieW knowingly rode Russels horse, whereas Michelle was just there and the least hated person for the salty jury to vote for.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't understand the hate for Michelle. The "salty" jury was even brought up, but Julia voted for Michelle.

If you look at who was voted out, Michelle was incredibly smart in her alliances and it showed. She stuck by Cydney to keep her vote, she made the smarter decision between Joe and Neal, she had a decently strong alliance with Julia, Jason, and Scott, Nick was probably her closest ally after Julia, and I think she was even on good terms with Debbie.

Aubrey on the other hand pretty much voted out most of those people. While you can call that "playing the game harder," it still means you have a lot of blood on your hands. Michelle was part of a lot of those votes out, but she let someone else take the fall for it.

And probably biggest of all is winning the final two challenges. If she hadn't won any and it was just an "Aubrey voted out everyone else" and she still won, I could see being disappointed. But Michelle played a solid game. It wasn't masterful, which is why (among other reasons) this wasn't a strong season, but it was definitely good enough to win without people bitching about it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's salt, look how Salty Jason/Scot/Julia are towards Cydney

That salt carried over to the final.

Hell cyd was my number 2 pick this week, since Tai just seemed to fuck up, but she lost me when she was a dumb fuck staring at the wood.

Let's just call it what it is, a RACE thing! These whities are crazy salty to the sistas, it reminded me of Crystals Ponderosa back in Gabon.

I mean hell, if you didn't start off on a totally race neutral season (like s13 and s14 where they balanced the races), and you weren't the first black voted off, then you already made survivor history!