Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The other day tyen is my bitch was hanging out next to me while I got pics of tyens penis and I asked about the herpes and he told me they were from masturbating too furiously. Not kidding.
Wait, does the new guy masturbate?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Anytime the kids are with them (which is rare) im sure he has to do all the work.

Especially in the morning when the kids wake up.

T likes to wake up at 11 when kids wake up at 7-8.

hows that like T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch

I told you that story. You're cute and exploitive, and I told you he gives them fruit loops in the morning. COME ON. Gimmie more

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The only way this will be settled to Araysar Araysar 's satisfaction is if you both post dick pics for us to judge as is the tradition of this fine board.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch

Golden Squire
New baby daddy posting on forum because of other dudes babies momma drama and he's taking shots at us?

Move over dorritos, someone's coming for your jerb.
Do you command the Pedo-Jihad?

BwByWZp.jpg

Also new guy, Tyens new chick is hotter.
Ummmmm, not unless you like going at it with fat tweens. Props though, I appreciate those who take one for the team.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
He doesn't take Dick pics. They only get poseted to shit forums filled with nerds and virgins in the end anyway.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How long before the new guy makes a secret account, becomes one of us, and is in here shit posting about trex trex also?

• 8Like
  • 8Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Ok finally to the end of this train wreck.
At first I was like holy shit. Then I was sad. Then I was very sad. Then I considered drinking and I don't drink. Then I was depressed. Then I remembered this is happening in Portland and probably mild for that shithole.
Finally I considered moving to Portland for the first time in my life for the babysitters.

• 9Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Ummmmm, not unless you like going at it with fat tweens. Props though, I appreciate those who take one for the team.

Still didnt take part in round 1, i assume you forfeit that round? Tenley isnt an alcoholic? Still sticking to that bro?

gg get cucked.

This dude kissed some dude in las vegas and T told me about it. T thought it was gay and asked if i thought it was gay.

You gay bro

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users