Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if anyone thinks tyen will be ordered to pay a single cent in child support or alimoney, you are sorely mistaken.
H0AD.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
@trex Be a baller and post that Med School acceptance letter. I'm sure it's to a school conveniently near you because that is so common for actual med students.

It's called the Medical School of needing a new wing to our lab so we'll take your daughter who won't make it two weeks before dropping out, thank you for the check University.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have to ask. Are other people besides Tyen doing this "find a random person on the internet to babysit your kids" thing? I cant wrap my head around it.

tons and tons. i mean, it's not like tyen wrote the website he's finding the sitters on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's called the Medical School of needing a new wing to our lab so we'll take your daughter who won't make it two weeks before dropping out, thank you for the check University.

Are her parents actually that rich?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Child support will go to whoever has the greater % of custody and will be a flat % of top line income

Interesting to see how the court would award primary if one parent is going to go to bed school

It would also be interesting to see the judges opinion after he/she reads this thread. The people who really lose in this are the kids. While it is going to be low rent family attys representing the T’s there will be so much to wade through their Billings will be high

Lastly mcat or gtfo on med school

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh god the judge will be reading this?

If it pleases the court, I'd like to enter into evidence this video of how tyen tyen is raising his children.

• 13Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 16 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If a judge is going to be reading this someone link the old FOH pages of the 2 of them being cunts and letting the old board burn for giggles.

That should be enough to get the kids put in foster care where they are safe.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If a judge is going to be reading this someone link the old FOH pages of the 2 of them being cunts and letting the old board burn for giggles.

i still cant believe after they burned down 1.0 and destroyed our tits contests these motherfuckers are still somehow part of this community and are going to be rewarded 300 dollars in cash/product now. you cant make this shit up.

• 6Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 11 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

3 message boards and seven years ago our shitposters brought forth, upon this internet, a new message board, conceived in debauchery, and dedicated to the proposition that not all memes are created equal. (opening remarks before dumping thousands and thousands of posts from 3 defunct boards and the current one)

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
i still cant believe after they burned down 1.0 and destroyed our tits contests these motherfuckers are still somehow part of this community and are going to be rewarded 300 dollars in cash/product now. you cant make this shit up.
You somehow thinking a paternity test is a reward is probably what is confusing you.

• 7Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

I'm 100% with you, Astro.

Both deserve a life time ban to this forum.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
What forum do you all think this is? Does it say Grown Up Forum up there? No? Get the fuck out with that good advice nonsense.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Pops

This just might be all they have to divide. Besides Tyen paying out his ass. The Donkey won.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You somehow thinking a paternity test is a reward is probably what is confusing you.
oh please, that paternity test is a complete farce, no way to know if they themselves will take the test properly, one of them will probably DNA test their fucking chihuaha "for the lulz" . in the end the real people getting fucked here is this community. and we somehow keep asking for more. well then why not?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think it is time that we shut the forum down and start finding a new home. I am so sorry that I could not protect us.

32680614_10155657968402613_3586359810272002048_n.jpg

• 38Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 41 users