Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm giving quitting a go for the past week (today was day 7, patches). I just get triggered by people who say smoking is retarded.

Also, this thread went south when "brogrammer" guy showed up with literal shit tier posts.

I'll temper my position a bit and say that spending significantly more than my car payment per month on cigarettes is probably a bad idea when you're a poor person.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
id say about 20/wk if im just gettin a few 20oz because T is ruining my life that weekor somethin.

Saying she will rake he kids ten doesnt or tries to five them back wayyy earlier than scheduled

She's a mother who has zero interest in her kids, aka a lost cause. Do you know how rare a deadbeat mom is? Cut her out of your lives and stop using her as an excuse to waste money.

So at least $1k/yr on booze. I'm guessing it's a lot more than that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
She's a mother who has zero interest in her kids, aka a lost cause. Do you know how rare a deadbeat mom is? Cut her out of your lives and stop using her as an excuse to waste money.

So at least $1k/yr on booze. I'm guessing it's a lot more than that.

Naw, im a weed guy.

Im 6ft 139lbs, like wizardhawk. I dont drink very much T can drink more than me

• 1Barf

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
typing on the phone is the worst, i miss tactile buttons

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
we dont dox anyone here

this is a safe place.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So who watched the kids yesterday and today during all this drama?

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
What happened the last time someone reported this site?

Oh, right. You doxed people as a form of revenge.

You'll dox for revenge, but not to protect abused children.

Glad to clear that up.

• 2Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Time to bounce from this place. Some things never change and if true this Is sad. If not true it might be even sadder. Community has been pissing me off forever anyways. So long and thanks for all the fish.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Naw, im a weed guy.

Im 6ft 139lbs, like wizardhawk. I dont drink very much T can drink more than me

No wonder you keep breaking your fuckin' legs. Quit smoking so you can gain some gotdamn weight.

• 3Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Are you reading imaginary threads or something? Get a bad batch of meth? What posts in the thread have been "bragging about abusing their children"? The ones where Tyen talks about getting a babysitter for them? GTFO with your faggotry.

Now for the relevant to this thread part: Why can't I post a thread in the mod campaign forum to become ZombieWizardMod since noodleface ragequit the forums?

• 1Like

sole

Molten Core Raider
My job was being automated out of existence and I'm not playing craps, bro. It's poker. It's a game of skill and the career I had before I went to college. Some might argue that's more retarded than blowing hundreds of dollars a month on weed and cigs as a poor single parent of two kids, but they'd be wrong and they probably suck at poker.

I was also fully staked by my friend who's been playing professional poker for the last decade and a half. I wasn't gambling anything.

You're Matt Damon from the movie Rounders? Fess up

• 3Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why you gotta skinnyshame, Sebudai Sebudai ? Not cool.

f43e2cd3a0523fac31a259573bb4eeb5.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm just projecting as I've been skinnyshamed in the past myself. I'm not walking around on gotdamn flamingo legs like you and tyen tyen though.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users