Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are you...

• Total voters

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I go down to the courthouse to grab the necessary forms and whatnot when my GF gets off work to watch the kids for a bit.

Then we go to a park and whatnot.

Did you actually get the forms?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I think I see your problem. That is a stove. The dishes go in the sink. The stove is where you cook.

Her confusion explains why the kids trying to wash a floor mat almost burned down the building

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
trex trex and tyen tyen im going to let each of you take one last final swipe at each other before I memorialize this thing in the Hall of Shame.

trex trex , might want to make your last statement a good one, in case the attorneys and judge end up reading this thread (which im sure they will). Or your kids in 2036. Just some friendly advice.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
image.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Pops

I'll give you one last bit of advice you half man. You are fucked for the next 15 years and your little boys will pay for this bullshit. I have zero sympathy for both of you. Airing your dirty laundry like this has to be the whitest trash I have come across. It's going to haunt you for the rest of your life. Any competent background check will find this thread.

So the advice:

140 fucking lbs at 6 foot sounds like drugs or true alkie. Stop.
Find a cheap DYI divorce and don't fight, cut your losses.
Don't drag Oregon into your life.
Maybe focus on your poor little boys, instead of your selves.
Stop posting and fix your lives.

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Can't be sure the starfish has the structural integrity to hold a highlighter either.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like this thread is gonna end without butthole pics and/or DNA results what a jip.
Yeah, but with all the attention they’ve received this is probably the happiest trex or tyen have been in years. So I guess we did them a favor in the end.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you get all your life advice from Yahoo answers.

Did those 23andMe kits ever get mailed, or did Salty and Swampdonkey puss/pass out?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
He's learning how to get the fuck away from his train wreck parents.

Keep studying, kid.

• 13Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 14 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That pretty much confirms my long time suspicion that those 2 are actually first cousins. They're afraid to take the test because they will be found out.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
To the new Trex boyfriend: I remembered something your lady friend shared with the community quite a while ago.

She said she was giving a guy oral and decided to stick her finger in his butt hole during the act. She felt something weird and freaked out when she realized her fingers were rubbing the tip of his turd.

Just think about that the next time you're with her............or she's making you a ham sandwich.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Bullshit

joz123

Potato del Grande
To the new Trex boyfriend: I remembered something your lady friend shared with the community quite a while ago.

She said she was giving a guy oral and decided to stick her finger in his butt hole during the act. She felt something weird and freaked out when she realized her fingers were rubbing the tip of his turd.

Just think about that the next time you're with her............or she's making you a ham sandwich.
You think Trex can afford ham?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users