SyFy network admits they fucked up

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is a shame that cost of a show is everything.

They could do a live action version of Robotech with a dark element similiar to BSG. There is a ton of story reference that could be used. Just start with the Macross Saga. Episode 1 of the show could be called "The Meteor Slowed Down". If they could figure out a way to do that show with descent actors,script and afford it, I would certainly be impressed with the channel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I rewatched it about a year ago and it really doesn't hold up well. Wasn't a bad who by any means but I think nostalgia comes in to play with it. It was produced by X files guys James Wong and err I forget the other.
i rewatched it as well a few months ago, of course the animation and even the set design doesn't hold up, but fuck the 5-8, as a bunch of noobs being drilled by lee ermey and being transformed into the premiere squadron.

the squad interactions were great, a bit of the marine soldier stuff was kinda long in the tooth, i'll admit that.

but i don't' even remember anything in recent memory with a great "squad" based feeling, hell if push came to shove and i had to spit out an answer, i'd say exo-squad.
(firefly isn't a squad btw, rather a crew, in case anyone wants to say that)

Cybsled

Exo-Squad was a great show...pity it existed in the wrong era. I think if it had come out about 10 years later, it would have done very well.

Cybsled

When news of the script first leaked, it was supposed to involve their son having been left on Earth by John + Aeryn to keep him safe, then he reunites with them. Son would be in his 20s or w/e. In the official comic continuation of the Farscape story, it was revealed the son had some powers that were similar to the wormhole alien dudes/ancient alien guys. Naturally, I'm sure that got Scorpious excited ;p

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Your FTL is down and cylons are closing in, that SGU article is dated December 14, 2012

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
haha i dun goofed , someone sent it to me and i got excited

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty interesting premise, but I have doubts about Syfy's ability to turn it into something good.

Goatface

my guess they are going to end up being in some sort of vr/matrix.
don't think even wizards could make all that work.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I assume the premise is basically "What if Project Orion had continued and actually worked?"