Ted Lasso

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
LMAO, and imagine being an American who only heard of football in the last decade, and trying to find an affinity with a "franchise" on the other side of the Atlantic and actually picking Arsenal. LMAO
What's wrong with supporting Arsenal?

As for the coach Beard episode. It was a huge miss for me. The only part of that episode I actually enjoyed was the dancing at the end in the nightclub.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What's wrong with supporting Arsenal?

As for the coach Beard episode. It was a huge miss for me. The only part of that episode I actually enjoyed was the dancing at the end in the nightclub.

If you have to ask then clearly you have limited football knowledge, which is probably why you think this show is worth watching

• 2Garbage
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coach Beard episode was still better than the Christmas episode

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Coach Beard episode was still better than the Christmas episode
Agreed. The cast & crew were originally told they were doing 10 episodes so the Christmas & Beard episodes were cut. Apple came back and said they wanted 12 so those 2 episodes were re-added, ultimately making them the weakest and more than likely, filler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
You've made your opinion quite clear, you don't like this show. Why do you keep clicking on it? Grow the fuck up and go away. The fact that you just want to shit on people's interests probably means you are a deeply unhappy person and you are trying to make yourself feel better by putting others down. It's quite pathetic. Meanwhile the entire board likes the show, and it's winning Emmy's (Hint: it's not cause of the futbol), did you ever consider that you are the problem?

1632253326264.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You've made your opinion quite clear, you don't like this show. Why do you keep clicking on it? Grow the fuck up and go away. The fact that you just want to shit on people's interests probably means you are a deeply unhappy person and you are trying to make yourself feel better by putting others down. It's quite pathetic. Meanwhile the entire board likes the show, and it's winning Emmy's (Hint: it's not cause of the futbol), did you ever consider that you are the problem?

View attachment 373718
Dog Dick sniffer. He is Xeq outside politics.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

View attachment 373718

Imagine what the Game of Thrones thread would be like if nobody was allowed to say how bad the final season was.

Get the fuck outta here with that fanboy shit

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Call me weird, but I actually enjoyed the Beard episode. I like character building stuff and we got to see "behind the curtain" a bit with him.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Call me weird, but I actually enjoyed the Beard episode. I like character building stuff and we got to see "behind the curtain" a bit with him.
I loved it. After Hours is brilliant and funny as fuck and I appreciated the references.

• 1Garbage

Kiki

Log Wizard
Imagine what the Game of Thrones thread would be like if nobody was allowed to say how bad the final season was.

Constructive shitting on the show is fine, but shitting on other people because you think they have limited knowledge of swordfighting takes edgelord to the max.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Constructive shitting on the show is fine, but shitting on other people because you think they have limited knowledge of swordfighting takes edgelord to the max.

LMAO Springbok Springbok want to explain to this snowflake?

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. You obviously have never had friends if you're incapable of detecting banter

Fuck off

• 2Garbage

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Rofl imagine taking a Liverpool fgt seriously. Look, we ran Brando off the edge (thank god) during the great meme wars of 2020. Ossoi Ossoi is still kicking around entertaining us with his disgusting lifestyle so at least he's providing the forum with necessary quality calories. Now forgive me, I must go towel off after that statement

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This episode was not Scorcese. It was S6+ of The Sopranos. AKA... not good.

Yeah I immediately thought of one of the shitty Sopranos dream episodes. I hated it.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rofl imagine taking a Liverpool fgt seriously. Look, we ran Brando off the edge (thank god) during the great meme wars of 2020. Ossoi Ossoi is still kicking around entertaining us with his disgusting lifestyle so at least he's providing the forum with necessary quality calories. Now forgive me, I must go towel off after that statement

I was actually expecting you to explain that you are an Arsenal fan, and Arsenal went from being a top 4 team, to a top 6 team, to who the fuck knows how far outside the top 4 they will finish team

• 2Garbage