Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
This is sealed in the grave. Thermal temperatures getting higher, but it's best if we stay here and die like a man. This is not coming back by a long stretch. Countless times have I experienced this ordeal. I think prayers are the best way to go. I've seen the next 40 years of my life. Maybe he has higher goals. Somehow people claimed theology was the cause of the demise. I agree as far as that. The Zelda game was wasted.

sindaael

<Banned>
We're not all that Zelda. Trying to get the triangle fixed. Pretty much an adventure. But could just avoid the whole thing altogether. I made a trip to the underworld and this isn't necessary. This is the king of the fate if I have to say it. Somehow fell down to this guy. There aren't many ways around this one.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Amod Amod why is this not in the shaw?

puppet GIF

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
What does the world look like outside of time?

sindaael

<Banned>
Someone did it with a metric fuckton of force. That's what I did the other way around. So proven it is retaliation as opposed to provocation. This ain't going to work in the real world. And in the end it doesn't even matter. Try to comprehend that.

sindaael

<Banned>
Damn came to fuck up my happiness. Someone tried to fuck with me. In one word. I fully understand. Now it spread like a virus. Elaborate that. At least I think anyway.

sindaael

<Banned>
Was thinking what's the deal with the tornado warning if yall know what I mean. The turning point of history where you can't screw up for a few hours. If you get nuked at this point then it's over. Kind of figured this was the problem. It got ugly quick, and this world will go corrupt.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Bits barfs on Betsy's binkie. Thereby Tom's tome is terribly tame. However, Harry's hair is harrying Harriet. Powerful pomades provide puffs of perfumery.

See, I can retard too. Yawn. Make a point or sew it shut.

Burns

Bits barfs on Betsy's binkie. Thereby Tom's tome is terribly tame. However, Harry's hair is harrying Harriet. Powerful pomades provide puffs of perfumery.

See, I can retard too. Yawn. Make a point or sew it shut.

My uncle Ernie raises rabbits.

In other news, this is the most off topic of topics, since it has no real topic. So, is it this sub forum's meta?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, we're down to just uninteresting word salad at this point. Maybe sending it to a new home will turn this thread around. At the very least it will preserve the insanity.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sindaael

<Banned>
Brutal aren't they. I got away with their crotch. Now calm down. This is the day you shouldn't pick a fight with the US prison.

sindaael

<Banned>
There is no point to this thing. Been in the underworld for 10 years. Have to get myself on the right track. So this is the project. It's long gone dude. The tornado warning. After it leaves it's clear. We managed to die before that. All we can do now is carry on. Felt like God hasn't made a change. Wonder why he let me down the first time. Maybe he's not fond of me. That says it all.