Tell us your Mippo Tales

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
When I was a kid, I ate dinner @ a Japanese Hibachi restaraunt next to a Tampa Bay Lightning player. I forgot his name. Nothing cool ever happens to me bros.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was in Amsterdam when I was in 17 and ate at some Indonesian (maybe Malaysian? - one of them sian's) restaurant and all of Coldplay + Gwyneth Paltrow were eating a couple of tables away. He probably wrote a song about me.

#justmippothings

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was playing Dikumud when I received a tell from someone telling me he was going to rip the game off to make a MMORPG. The character's name was Aradune Mithara.

• 1Jew

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was playing Dikumud when I received a tell from someone telling me he was going to rip the game off to make a MMORPG. The character's name was Aradune Mithara.
I thought this thread was about shit that is supposed to be unbelievable. Take your plausible and highly likely story somewhere else.

• 1Jew

Quaid

Trump's Staff
When I was 11 I was in a commercial for a failed board game called Baseball Mania with Roberto Alomar of the Toronto Blue Jays. I was super star struck. The guy was my idol.

rrr_img_100591.jpg

I remember sitting next to him in the green room with some of the staff for the shoot. He had sick custom Nikes. For some reason he had his arm around me on the couch and he was playing with my ear lobes between his fingers... weirdest shit. I have it on VHS.

I got to meet Joe Carter that day too. Sweet.

• 1Jew

Sumi_sl

shitlord
I was living in Germany when Michael Jackson was on tour in the 80s and could hear the concert from my room in our 3rd floor apartment. Later when I came back to America for a vacation I fell asleep while on a tour of the house of representatives and they caught it on C-SPAN.

• 1Jew

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I was on the tea cups at Disney World and in another cup was John Elway and his family and he and my dad had a broken conversation over the 19 passes the cups made, but then he ditched us so my dad couldn't get an autograph.

• 1Jew

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When I was 11 I was in a commercial for a failed board game called Baseball Mania with Roberto Alomar of the Toronto Blue Jays. I was super star struck. The guy was my idol.

rrr_img_100591.jpg

I remember sitting next to him in the green room with some of the staff for the shoot. He had sick custom Nikes. For some reason he had his arm around me on the couch and he was playing with my ear lobes between his fingers... weirdest shit. I have it on VHS.

I got to meet Joe Carter that day too. Sweet.
Show us where the bad man touched you.

1400622638540.jpg

• 1Jew

Smithiy_sl

shitlord
Have a few, going to share this one. Was in high school and went on a field trip to NASA for my physics class. We were outside an auditorium for some conference, saw Bill Nye there. My friend went up to him to ask if he was Bill Nye. He was like "nah, you have me confused" then immediately walked through a door to the auditorium and got behind the podium and announced "Hey everyone, I'm Bill Nye, the science guy."

Still can't tell if it was a douchy or hilarious moment. It was probably both.

I also once posted on a forum that Curt Schilling posted on, and he was pretty much shamed off of the forum.

• 1Jew

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bumped into (literally) Chris Matthews on the way to lunch. Fucking debate in town... Get out of my way fags, I'm hungry.

• 1Jew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dammit, I was hoping someone locatedMippo.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know whomippowas, but I know who Carmen Electra is. So tell us the story.

Here's themippothread.Rerolled

Before I start, this will be kind of long because I don't have any solid proof, but I'm about 90% sure for the reasons below.

Dear Penthouse letters .... I used to live in Austin and there was a club on the north side that I went to all the time. First it was called Penthouse and later it was called Perfect 10. Under both names they were associated with the magazines of the same name. This happened sometime around the name change and I only remember that because the name change caused some delay with getting my card.

Anyway, I went in, I think I got a dance from one other girl, then this goddess sat down and started talking to me. She said her name was Latin Heat, and later in the VIP room she told me her real name was Veronica. (BTW, none of the girls around there had stage names that cheesy, they tended to go with things that could be actual names) I always liked talking to the girls, so eventually one of us mentions going to VIP so it'll be quieter, I really can't remember who first brought it up. She calls the manager over so we can find out what it takes to get in. I forget how much a VIP membership cost (I think it was $500 or $1000) but it was high and I balked at it and asked if I could get in for one night for something like $100. He said they had a special and he'd hook me up with a 1 year membership for $100 if we didn't take the bottle of champagne that normally came with it. That was cool as Latin Heat wasn't drinking and I don't care for champagne.

Something about her was nagging at me, and maybe 30 minutes after getting into VIP, where it was both quieter and better lit, I realized she looked like Carmen Electra. I mentioned it to her and and she was like, "What? No way I don't look anything like her. Do you think she's cute? That's dumb, no no one has ever told me that" Etc. As the evening wore on, I started thinking about the pictures I had of Carmen (this was before I had a cell phone with web access, so I couldn't just do a google image search) and she looked exactly like her. The face, the eyes, the body. But when I brought it up, she acted weird, so I stopped bringing it up and was confused about her reaction. I mean typically, if a girl looks ANYTHING like a famous person, they know it and talk about it all the time. I thought maybe she just hated carmen. Anyway, fun evening, we closed the place down and it's the only time I ever left a strip club with money in my pocket and still had a good time. She just flat out acted like she didn't care about the money. She gave me free dances, and when I did pay, she'd usually do 2 songs because they seemed short or whatever. She never asked me if I wanted a dance, I kept having to ask. Basically she wasn't hustling at all. Also, she wasn't dirty. By that I mean that if you spend an evening with a stripper like that, they will be grabbing your cock at least through your pants, if not actually slipping their hands underneath, and letting you see or touch their pussy, lick their tits, etc. She didn't do any of that. All I got that was beyond the rules was fondling her boobs.

She told me she was new but a regular dancer, so I started coming back looking for her and no one had ever heard of veronica or latin heat. I even talked to the girl up front who had the book where all the girls had to sign in and she didn't see either of those names. Finally a couple months later I was talking to the manager about my VIP card on the phone and thought to ask him. At first he said he didn't remember anyone ever using that name. Then I told him, come on it was the girl I was with when I bought the membership (I knew at that club the girl got some sort of commission). He asked what she looked like and he still didn't remember. Then finally I said that to me she looked an awful lot like Carmen Electra even though she didn't agree. He went, "Who? Wait ... Ohhhhhh. (long pause) She's not here anymore". I tried to find out where she was, like if she went to another club or something and he said no, she's not dancing anywhere. I asked how long she worked there and he told me she was only there that once.

So, bottom line, I'm about 90% sure it was her. Some day a Carmen Electra Biography will come out and it will be revealed that even after she was famous, she'd get bored and go work in strip clubs for fun, and it won't be a surprise to me. Since this club was affiliated with a magazine that I'm pretty sure she's posed for, I figure she had contacts who got her in without making a big deal about it. I figure she probably kept it clean because she didn't want to give people herpes and get sued when they figured out who she was.

• 1Jew