Terminator (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Honestly, it would be badass if they had Edward Furlong back. He could be like Logan, this beat down fucker, looks terrible, clearly rides a Harley and lives in a trailer, and comes back to slay some Terminators who ruined his entire childhood. I'd rather that over Girlpower Trio. Holy fuck this needs to be made!!!

View attachment 311091
many of these celebs look like utter shit when the camera and makeup is off.
such as the previous lead of Terminator Genisys.
ay428a5kdyo41.jpg

• 3Seriously?
  • 2Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
ay428a5kdyo41.jpg
I don't actually like her very much, but that's a terrible picture to make your point with. I'd knock the bottom out of that without even thinking twice. She looks perfectly girl next door to me there. There are about a million Hollywood chicks that look much worse without makeup.

Speaking of, there's this one YouTube chick that blows me away with how "ugly" she looks without makeup, and how "knockout" she looks with it. It is part of her schtick though. I first saw this chick on a recommended video thumbnail, and thought wow, she's pretty fucking hot (even with the Halloween themed makeup).
after.jpg

Then I clicked on some more videos, and saw this...
before.jpg

That's the same fucking chick! I might possibly gnaw my arm off to get away if I woke up trapped next to her some morning...but with all her makeup on, she's incredibly hot to me.

Compared to that "natural" pic, Danaerys is a fucking goddess.

BTW, if anyone cares, her YT channel is Glam&Gore and she does a lot of horror movie makeup shit I guess. I couldn't watch after I realized how fake the image I was looking at was, but someone might find it interesting for the content maybe?

• 2Barf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't actually like her very much, but that's a terrible picture to make your point with. I'd knock the bottom out of that without even thinking twice. She looks perfectly girl next door to me there. There are about a million Hollywood chicks that look much worse without makeup.

Speaking of, there's this one YouTube chick that blows me away with how "ugly" she looks without makeup, and how "knockout" she looks with it. It is part of her schtick though. I first saw this chick on a recommended video thumbnail, and thought wow, she's pretty fucking hot (even with the Halloween themed makeup).
View attachment 311110

View attachment 311111

That's the same fucking chick! I might possibly gnaw my arm off to get away if I woke up trapped next to her some morning...but with all her makeup on, she's incredibly hot to me.

BTW, if anyone cares, her YT channel is Glam&Gore and she does a lot of horror movie makeup shit I guess. I couldn't watch after I realized how fake the image I was looking at was, but someone might find it interesting for the content maybe?
to each their own preference, she looks like the average girlfriend type, maybe smokes a doobie every now and then. always asks you how your mom is doing. but she isnt the queen of dragons and it shows that you can turn almost anyone off the street into a movie star including chubby washed up Edward Furlong with makeup and lighting.
that other chick. holy shit, thats a nightmare fuel chick. she looks like Eddie from an Iron Maiden album cover art.
366caa70896434e7f52d54068b2021b4.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
ay428a5kdyo41.jpg

Bro, I love you, but lol. She's gorgeous even there. She is a very beautiful woman, looks amazing when all done up, and looks absolutely great even in that pic without makeup, etc. I cannot support your "utter shit" comment. However, I do think that 2020 Edward Furlong would look like shit no matter what!

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

View attachment 311110

View attachment 311111

That shit is really amazing. She actually posted a video showing it too:

It makes you wonder how many of these bitches we drool over are just average. I think Katy Perry had a bad one of these when her husband posted a morning no-makeup pic of her.

My girlfriend is a tremendous athlete, she's done ultra marathons, is ripped, looks amazing. I've been slowly getting back into shape over the last year, and I know her body is 10x better than mine. But even with that, like we go run bleachers, and she's ahead of me on the bleachers, and she can do more sets than I can (we do full set of bleachers the length of stadium, then a lap around the track (400m), all that is one set. After four sets my heart is about to explode but she does several more). And when I saw her in the grocery store after not having seen her for many years, I didn't recognize her and thought how retardedly hot she was and how can I get someone like that to even talk to me. And now we've been together a year. And after all that, while watching her go up the bleachers and kicking my ass, I'll look at her legs and think "why aren't they more muscular?" and basically break down her insanely sexy body because it doesn't look like some internet perfect photoshop. It's so insane how bad they have all of us fucked up.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That shit is really amazing. She actually posted a video showing it too:

It makes you wonder how many of these bitches we drool over are just average. I think Katy Perry had a bad one of these when her husband posted a morning no-makeup pic of her.

My girlfriend is a tremendous athlete, she's done ultra marathons, is ripped, looks amazing. I've been slowly getting back into shape over the last year, and I know her body is 10x better than mine. But even with that, like we go run bleachers, and she's ahead of me on the bleachers, and she can do more sets than I can (we do full set of bleachers the length of stadium, then a lap around the track (400m), all that is one set. After four sets my heart is about to explode but she does several more). And when I saw her in the grocery store after not having seen her for many years, I didn't recognize her and thought how retardedly hot she was and how can I get someone like that to even talk to me. And now we've been together a year. And after all that, while watching her go up the bleachers and kicking my ass, I'll look at her legs and think "why aren't they more muscular?" and basically break down her insanely sexy body because it doesn't look like some internet perfect photoshop. It's so insane how bad they have all of us fucked up.
the dream is always better than the reality.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Bro, I love you, but lol. She's gorgeous even there. She is a very beautiful woman, looks amazing when all done up, and looks absolutely great even in that pic without makeup, etc. I cannot support your "utter shit" comment. However, I do think that 2020 Edward Furlong would look like shit no matter what!

She's a cutie, but has the world's worst crying face.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She's a cutie, but has the world's worst crying face.

Do any woman have beautiful crying faces? I am not sure what to make of that statement. You like woman with pretty crying faces? I have heard of pretty smiles and gorgeous laughs. I have never heard of a pretty crying face.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Goatface

clarke's problem she is overly expressive with crazy eyebrows

Furlong given a few months and the hollywood workout plan he would look normal to ripped

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Honestly, it would be badass if they had Edward Furlong back. He could be like Logan, this beat down fucker, looks terrible, clearly rides a Harley and lives in a trailer, and comes back to slay some Terminators who ruined his entire childhood. I'd rather that over Girlpower Trio. Holy fuck this needs to be made!!!

View attachment 311091

A gritty story of a man crushed by his own destiny could be really cool. Do something around ninety minutes without all the video game CGI action scenes. From John Conner's perspective we see some of the final pieces falling in to place for the birth of Skynet as he sits back and struggles with what to do - if anything.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haha Dany and Rey both have something in common now and it definitely isn’t looks...

1603218299147.gif

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
the dream is always better than the reality.
Sorry, in the "not made up" pic she does everything she can to look as bad as she can, Just as she does everything she can to look as hot as she can in the "made up" pics. Its all part of her image and im sure in everyday life shes a pretty average looking person.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sorry, in the "not made up" pic she does everything she can to look as bad as she can, Just as she does everything she can to look as hot as she can in the "made up" pics. Its all part of her image and im sure in everyday life shes a pretty average looking person.
average looking people are ugly. chicks need makeup. they need it. when they have none, they look like that chick in the before. only chicks who can pull off the "no makeup" look are young women/teenagers and not always.

• 1Edgelord

Sevens

Log Wizard
average looking people are ugly. chicks need makeup. they need it. when they have none, they look like that chick in the before. only chicks who can pull off the "no makeup" look are young women/teenagers and not always.
Thats my point, Im sure with the average amount of make up she would be quite nice looking....the whole "See how ugly I am" is all part of her act. She goes to the far extreme of looking terrible (clothes, hair, oversized stupid glasses etc) so when she does get all made up the transformation is "incredible". Sells more tickets.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thats my point, Im sure with the average amount of make up she would be quite nice looking....the whole "See how ugly I am" is all part of her act. She goes to the far extreme of looking terrible (clothes, hair, oversized stupid glasses etc) so when she does get all made up the transformation is "incredible". Sells more tickets.
yep, my point was that Furlong would clean up well with better lighting and the right makeup. he could have been in this horrible Terminator movie, they just didnt want him. if he was that fucking ugly, they could have digitally touched him up. if they wanted him.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, I mean, she literally has no eyebrows so that she can draw on better ones when she needs to. I feel like that's more of an "I like to play dress up" thing than an "I want to be as ugly as possible for my before pics" thing. Watch some of her other videos, like the one where she has her cuck friend "ruin" her favorite movies for her and she does her makeup to look like the guy from Knives Out. She made herself up as an old dude with his throat cut, so there wasn't any reason for her to "ugly it up" for a before pic. She's just not good looking with no makeup.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder how much her agent paid them to pretend to give a shit about this pathetic cry of "please pay attention to me!"?
D list stars like her must really be getting hit by these lockdowns. i doubt she made enough to have fuck you money for the rest of her life and her career sort of ended in 2019.

• 1Like