Terminator Genisys (2015)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As mediocre as it performed in the US, it might get a sequel from foreign business (up to about 300 million foreign at this point). $27 million opening day in China recently, fourth biggest of all time there.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Movie was worse than aids.
i was going to link a video of Brian Regan's stand up special, "The Epitome of Hyperbole," but it ended up being an immense amount of effort. one might say, more effort than anything i've ever done.

anyway, instead you get this post. i hope you're proud of yourself.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well I have watched the bug chasing documentary a number of times.

Seriously though this movie was garbage and made no sense other than to setup another garbage movie.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Movie was worse than aids.
You know, you could have just called it
unRMW27.gif
and nobody would have said anything.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You know, you could have just called it
unRMW27.gif
and nobody would have said anything.
And we all could've guessed that you'd love the movie and think it was the greatest thing ever because you have the same IQ as Corky from Life Goes On.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not really. Its just fucking terrible on every level. It answers absolutely nothing and poses a bunch of dumbass questions in a vain attempt to get the drooling retards curious about whatever abortion they cough up 2-3 years from now.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
And we all could've guessed that you'd love the movie and think it was the greatest thing ever because you have the same IQ as Corky from Life Goes On.
Nah, it's a p. bad movie. I was just making a reference to Big P's avatar and an actually good film, sorry if that went over your head.

Arakkis

N00b
way to make fun of developmentally challenged people maybe you should make a rape joke next SHITLORD

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
the two planned sequels and TV show are officially on hold, after Genesys underperformed in the box office
Terminator Franchise Reportedly On Hold Indefinitely | Comicbook.com

I'm indifferent, genisys wasn't a terrible movie but it wasn't a good movie either. Really bad casting too. Let the franchise rest for a decade and bring it back big with all new people and modern ideas.
10 years from now Arnold will be in a wheelchair, and they'll still try and sell the audience why it makes sense that the robots send a senile, crippled cyborg back to the past. Let the franchise die already. It's been horrible since T2.