Terraria

rrr_img_101773.jpg

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm up for it. I added Intropy a while back, but he's private. God dammit, Intropy.

Msg me in inbox your steam ID, well make it happen. Im not giving mine here, dont wanna get spammed invites on steam by the CJW freaks in the gamergate thread

Rime

<Donor>
Expert mode is no joke.

With gear from everything except for the Frost Event, Plantera is wrecking me in both my Magic and Melee (Vamp Knives/Scourge) sets. Going to farm a minion set and try that next.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good times on the server. Thanks Hachima for hosting. Currently working on gearing up to beat skeletron, he is pretty crazy on expert. If anyone wants to join in the fun there are some chests in the NPC building near spawn with all kinds of goodies in them, help yourselves!

Im thinking we could start another map once we swiss cheese the one were on right now? Cuz its not looking bad but its not something we really worked hard on either. Some people have just noticed we have a server going on. Im just not so sure how it goes for a terraria server thats been on for a while for newish people that arrive.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
We haven't unlocked hard mode yet and there is plenty of extra stuff in chests at the start area you can grab.
I put up 2 new servers for anyone interested and if there are any requests for world setups let me know.

terraria.hachima.com:7777 - Current progression server. Large - Expert
terraria.hachima.com:7778 - Small - Normal (easier but loot isn't as good either)
terraria.hachima.com:7779 - Small - Expert.

Right as we progress we could leave our lower tiered stuff in chests at entrance so people getting on fresh can get up to speed a bit, we still havent done much progress. Ill put a crimsonite armor set there, that you get from farming the first 2 bosses. New 7 days to die patch is here so im holding off terraria till i notice someone is playing. Ill go in once every hour or so to check if someone is on.

Caliane

Expert mode definitely no joke. Id say the early game is even really boring with it.

Careful on a group server. its really tempting to be a good guy and leave low tier armors you don't need etc for people just hopping on, but that also takes away a big part of the game. And its really hard as a new player to refrain when that item is right there in front of them. esp if they don't even know what is "level" appropriate.