Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was she here or something or are you speaking hypothetically?
Trexxy or somebody pretending to be her made one post and was banned. I understand why she was banned. Peeps want to make a clean start. but I also dont like to see people banned if they arent breaking rules. Its not a good way to encourage commerce.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still never figured out what the whole "remember what the doorknob says" thing was about.
My avatar was the doorknob from Alice in Wonderland, which was supposed to tie into Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit but not a single fucking person ever called me on it.

Baraz_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the incredibly smooth transition considering everything that happened in the last week. My firefox on my laptop still has a cached version of one of Fedor's posts, of a crying girl getting punished with cock, from the brief interlude that was MoreNEtz. Almost don't ever want to close that tab.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
willing to donate money to get my march 2002 join date again. really can't believe FOH is gone. had a shit ton of laughs and good times there over the past decade. thanks for getting us up and running again here. promise i won't take it for granted this time. really appreciate it.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tuco, work your magic and try to talk Req into changing that foh message to 'Thanks folks, I'm out. Stragglers head to rerolled.org'. He can be pissed off at a few people, but I don't think it's right to disrupt the community that was built.
That won't happen, because it would imply that he cares. Ripping down a decade old site in a hissy fit clearly demonstrates that there is no emotional attachment there, right?

Jayblah_sl

shitlord
Long-time mostly-lurker. I can't even begin to grasp how many hours I've spent on Noows and FoH. Sad to see it go, especially the way it did. Looking forward to spending many more here on Rerolled. Thanks Draegen, Tuco, et al.

P.S. The fucking Bog is back?!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My avatar was the doorknob from Alice in Wonderland, which was supposed to tie into Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit but not a single fucking person ever called me on it.
That's because of Galileo. Sorry, you're not the center of the Universe
frown.png

frown.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
see I didn't say anything because I thought maybe that is what he is saying no one called him on.

Morakar_sl

shitlord
Thanks admins! I lurked FoH since noows, was shocked to see it gone. At least the community I have silently watched has moved here. (I swear I'm not a creeper, I finally registered)!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we check our +/- rep here?
You can when you get some, I believe. Until then the tab does not appear on your profile page.

On the one hand trexxy was invited to post here. Was also told she wouldnt be banned unless she violated the rules. On the other hand. So many people were helpless to refrain from arguing with her. Banning her is for the best
To be clear, she was expressly told by Tuco a week or so back that he would ban her on sight.

As for RL information etc: We just have to trust that the people making most of those calls back on FoH(Tuco, Rav, Braen) are making them here. Rest of us are glorified lackies who clear bots and get yelled at.