Thats Racist ! (Rich old man in LA buys and sells black folks)

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
If that guy was paying me hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars a year I'd let him call me a American Inventor every day of the week.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Someone help me out here. Are the clippers all white, or is he just paying the black players less?
No, hes only racist towards the tenants of his LA apartment complexes, that he prefers to lease to Koreans, because they will live in any situation and not complain. He's only been fined 3 million for breaking federal housing discrimination laws.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
If that guy was paying me hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars a year I'd let him call me a American Inventor every day of the week.
Just because you are a weak piece of shit with no self-respect doesn't mean everyone else is.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Just because you are a weak piece of shit with no self-respect doesn't mean everyone else is.
Yes, words meaning absolutely nothing to me makes me a weak piece of shit. You must be one those faggots over exaggerating your income and size of your penis by a good 200% to every woman you interact with. Do you still suckle off your mom's tit when people make fun of you at school too?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, words meaning absolutely nothing to me makes me a weak piece of shit. You must be one those faggots over exaggerating your income and size of your penis by a good 200% to every woman you interact with. Do you still suckle off your mom's tit when people make fun of you at school too?
Words mean nothing to me and fires back with 'income, penis size and mom's tit' put downs. I think that proves my point.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Words mean nothing to me and fires back with 'income, penis size and mom's tit' put downs. I think that proves my point.
What point is that? That you're a pussy who gets upset when people call you names? Congrats. Like I said, if someone's paying me enough they can call me whatever they want, I couldn't give less of a shit.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Preview

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No, hes only racist towards the tenants of his LA apartment complexes, that he prefers to lease to Koreans, because they will live in any situation and not complain. He's only been fined 3 million for breaking federal housing discrimination laws.
OH OK I get it. The korean members of the team were given housing in one of his apartments and the black players weren't.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
From the players perspective though, you can go have someone else pay you those same millions and call you a American Inventor 0 days of the week, since those are the normal working conditions throughout the rest of the league.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
From the players perspective though, you can go have someone else pay you those same millions and call you a American Inventor 0 days of the week, since those are the normal working conditions throughout the rest of the league.
I am pretty sure most of the teams are owned by racist, rich, old, white guys. I mean for fuck sakes a conservative old as fuck super rich white guy is a racist and this is news? Shit if anything we should be surprised if he wasn't racist.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I am pretty sure most of the teams are owned by racist, rich, old, white guys. I mean for fuck sakes a conservative old as fuck super rich white guy is a racist and this is news? Shit if anything we should be surprised if he wasn't racist.
Possibly, but that's gross speculation on the one hand being weighed against definitive proof on the other.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Maybe he just didn't want his mistress hangin out with Magic 'The Aids' Johnson. A pretty reasonable request to me.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Killer put downs BRAH

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Does anyone really care what an 80 year old says to his gold digger girlfriend?

Why bother forcing him out when he will be dead soon anyway? Even the lifetime ban seems a little silly since that is probably going to be less than 2 years. :p 2.5 million dollars is utterly meaningless as well. If I get a $20 parking ticket, I at least lost something because I probably would have spent that 20 on something else. He was never going to spend his last 2.5 million.

The only conclusion I drew from that Magic Johnson tweet was that apparently Magic Johnson is illiterate.

You are definitely not a slave if 90% of the people in the country would happily trade places with you. Feeling sorry for NBA players is white guilt gone wild.
Hes a member of a private club. There are only 30 members. The League and other owners have every right to force him out.

AS for the players, I dont know who "feels sorry for them". Not sure why they lose the right to be offended by racism just because they are millionaires.

Buncha Jealous American Inventor fags in this thread.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Exactly how much money do you need to make before you cant be upset anymore? I would like to institute a lower level Policy for Internet Neckbeards.

If you play (insert number) hours of MMOs a week and live in your moms basement you arent allowed to get butthurt at Game of Thrones or the Walking dead.