Thats Racist ! (Rich old man in LA buys and sells black folks)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
sponsors pull out and new ones come in, you cant gauge damage by some fucking sponsor shifting with the wind. if after x quarter the team or league lost y amount of dollars due directly to z then that is a result you can base judgement on. after a week? uh no.
Why is it those who espouse the virtues of the free market and private entities being given the latitude to make the decisions that are best for their businesses in their individual circumstances suddenly become the ones who think they know what's best for other people's money when that latitude produces a decision that doesn't line up with their worldview?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why is it those who espouse the virtues of the free market and private entities being given the latitude to make the decisions that are best for their businesses in their individual circumstances suddenly become the ones who think they know what's best for other people's money when that latitude produces a decision that doesn't line up with their worldview?
I'll take "Racist Scumbags" for $500 Alex.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They should not make him sell, they should just remove the clippers from the nba, thus making the team worthless. I know I know that would be an anti trust suit he may actually win but it would be way more lulz. Anyone know if teams have been kicked out of leagues beyond going belly up? ( like all the USA teams in the CFL)

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Get's the entire world to perceive somebody as being a racist / claims that person isn't a racist.

Barbara Walters Interview V. Stiviano Donald Sterling VIDEO | Mediaite

On 20/20, Stiviano said, "I think he feels very alone, not truly supported by those around him. Tormented, emotionally traumatized." She said Sterling should "absolutely apologize." Regarding her relationship with Sterling, Stiviano said, "I love him like a father figure." She continued, "I'm Mr. Sterling's everything. I'm his confidant, his best friend, his silly rabbit."

She suggested Sterling is "being tested by a higher power" and when asked if she believes Sterling is a racist, Stiviano said, "I don't believe it in my heart."

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is just like Paula Deen. "Someone I don't care about said something racist! To the internet! Their lives must be permanently destroyed!" I'm not for racism, but it seems to me that the proper response would have been "Hmm, what an asshole, I guess I will go on with my life now."

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This is just like Paula Deen. "Someone I don't care about said something racist! To the internet! Their lives must be permanently destroyed!" I'm not for racism, but it seems to me that the proper response would have been "Hmm, what an asshole, I guess I will go on with my life now."
It may be the same in that people race to the internet and make the claim their lives must be destroyed, but well that's the internet. The younger generation who you will find mostly on the internet aren't very tolerant of intolerant fucks. What you deem to be a proper response seems to fly in the face of the younger generation, and imo it's a good thing and gives me hope for this country. A lot of people want to make this out to be freedom of speech, which it isn't, you don't see the government coming to put this old coot in jail because he has the freedom of speech, what you don't have is freedom of consequence for what you say.

You can move on with your life and not give a shit, others have decided to be outraged and it seems to piss you off, why are you upset that the younger generation isn't going to condone racist pieces of shit?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Someone, somewhere being racist is a silly thing to be outraged over. Americans are so easily "outraged" these days, and always seem to believe that their outrage grants them some kind of right or privilege.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The only thing more stupid than the outrage of Americans over everything is that "intolerance of intolerance" argument.

iannis

Musty Nester
This guy is kinda worse than paula deen. Paula temporarily forgot where her money comes from, and it was funny to watch her shoot herself in the face.

I am fully with you on the apathy train though.

I think it's more interesting that his mistress is blatino and hideous. I mean jesus, what is money even FOR if that's the ass that you buy with it?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This guy is kinda worse than paula deen. Paula temporarily forgot where her money comes from, and it was funny to watch her shoot herself in the face.

I am fully with you on the apathy train though.

I think it's more interesting that his mistress is blatino and hideous. I mean jesus, what is money even FOR if that's the ass that you buy with it?
Seriously though, if I were a billionaire I would like to think I would pull much more quality golddiggers than that chick. Yeesh.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd buy a golf course in Japan and form a troupe to re-enact scenes from Richard Chamberlain's "Shogun".