The 100

faille

Molten Core Raider
I must say that that was a pretty satisfying season finale to what turned out to be a surprisingly decent show.

Didn't like the cliffhanger ending, though intrigued about what happens next.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I did not see that coming. That was actually a really good season finale. Lol at the Jesus walk getting interrupted by someone who just did it instead of talking about it and lol at the "mountain men".

The shot of the lake and the contrast with their shit heap was fantastic.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Wow, no idea where this show is going now with that ending. Will stick around for season 2 to find out though. And how many freaking different groups of people are on earth? The mountain men seem to have technology, they never comunicated with those in space? Or did siginials? A giant space station would be very visible on earth.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
They sure don't skimp on death and destruction. They're down to almost half of the original hundred, no ?

I was 99% sure that the mountain men were the military that took shelter in nuclear bunkers and shit. Should have called it here for some tuconets.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They sure don't skimp on death and destruction. They're down to almost half of the original hundred, no ?

I was 99% sure that the mountain men were the military that took shelter in nuclear bunkers and shit. Should have called it here for some tuconets.
They definitely had the gear and demeanor for it, and being on a mountain makes even more sense for it. The lack of communication with the ark seems odd though

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just repeating the "Wow" that has already been said several times now. This has turned out to be fairly interesting with only a few groan-inducing moments (Lincoln is a bit too much of a deus ex, for example). And any show, CW or not, that has the balls to incinerate dozens of people on screen, and then show us their charred skeletons afterward, has earned my loyalty for another season.

I'm sure most everyone else has already come to this conclusion as well, but I'm quite certain that Finn and Riley are still alive. Clarke can't carry the show by herself.

Radge_sl

shitlord
Probably one of my favorite shows from last year, its amazing how much it improved from the beginning of the season to the end. One of the few remaining sci-fi shows. And Clarke has become one of my favorite female protagonists. Smart, cold-blooded, AND busty.

Really getting a Fallout or Wasteland vibe from this season so far, btw. Especially with the vault-dwellers.

5 Reasons To Watch The 100

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finished season one, horrible pilot but picked up around episode 3, ignoring the shitty teenage love triangles and various not another teen movie symptoms it is good times. This show has more red shirts than star trek away missions can handle.

Everytime a new guy talks to or around the main characters they are dead within 10 mins. Chakrum to the face! Only thing that still bothers me is how a normal human can throw with such force, they hinted at ape dudes which would make sense but than they all turn out to be ripped dudes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
And we have resident evil style "Cerberus" program gene soldiers coming up soon too! Such joy. I am curious as to how the anti-radiation healing blood space magic will be explained.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
More death and destruction (well, mostly death).

Really didn't see this one coming, I'm impressed by CW.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Pretty ballsy killing Finn. But I guess there was no coming back from mowing down a dozen innocents. Which was dumb in and of itself.

Oh, and Clarke's boobs.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
All 4 CW shows I watch (Arrow, Flash, Supernatural, and The 100) had pretty good mid-season finales. This show is much better than the first couple episodes indicated, glad it stuck around.

Except of course for how easy it is for the "kids" to sneak in and out of the fucking camp. Everyone is at the fence watching, 3 kids do a fade but people see them go (including Clarke's mom), and no one thinks "Huh, these are the kids that have snuck out 37 times already. Nah, there is no chance they'll do it again!" That started to annoy me this episode.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
All 4 CW shows I watch (Arrow, Flash, Supernatural, and The 100) had pretty good mid-season finales. This show is much better than the first couple episodes indicated, glad it stuck around.

Except of course for how easy it is for the "kids" to sneak in and out of the fucking camp. Everyone is at the fence watching, 3 kids do a fade but people see them go (including Clarke's mom), and no one thinks "Huh, these are the kids that have snuck out 37 times already. Nah, there is no chance they'll do it again!" That started to annoy me this episode.
I go back to, its a tv show and they need to create drama, not just have them in a chicken coupe.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pretty ballsy killing Finn. But I guess there was no coming back from mowing down a dozen innocents. Which was dumb in and of itself.

Oh, and Clarke's boobs.
Finally got caught up. You think finn is dead?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
He is dead. Clark gave him a quick death to spare him the slow death they had planned.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, if he's not 100% dead, it will ruin the show. I get that practically everyone important manages to survive against all odds, but motherfucker is dead.