Vyemm Raider
did-you-try-turning-it-off-and-on-again-gif-11.gif

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have finally gotten my family trained that they better not call me for tech support on anything if they haven't already at least tried turning it off and back on again first.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Rip Kepler.

I'm a nerd, so this is hilarious to me:

1540935762776.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Algrinon Stormbringer

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kepler was my favorite mission. I can still remember the original HTML website when it was finally selected. TESS will be amazing.

Any backyard astronomers or cubesat builders here?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Official cause and video of the Soyuz booster failing to properly detach (a valve didn't open pushing it away from the core like the others) released.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Algrinon Stormbringer

Golden Knight of the Realm
Has anyone built a cubesat? I was thinking about it. Model it after the Planet Dove but sending it to the moon.

My hands do not work like they used to - it was just something I put on my bucket list.

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Blows the mind. So our instruments can now block or filter the photons from a host star, to then receive photons reflected from said star off of a planet in the system?

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Or as Lumi Lumi would say, it's a "sink hole".

Its fuckin cool to see where the younger dryas killer hit. We will finally be able to connect the dots on a range of subjects.
The heat of that blast created the Canadian Shield, something I've always had an interest in since it's all Iron, and they keep finding sediment from north eastern Canada in the Alberta Oilsands. It really is the biggest puzzle piece. Pretty rad.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
That noise you hear is a bunch of scientists holding their breath as they wait to find out this is genuine.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users