Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1652366717260.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter. I, Narvi, made them. Celebrimbor of Hollin drew these signs."

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
New telescope(s) day. I had to drastically downsize due to weight issues. My other scopes are a 12 dobsonian, an 8" reflector on an EQ mount that total with imaging gear probably weighs over 100 pounds, a 102mm (4") refractor and EQ month that is probably around 45 pounds.

Two new scopes are a 5" tabletop dob that I have a 2 ft. square table I made 35 years ago which is a good fit, and a 80mm (3") refractor on an alt az mount. Giving up a lot in quality and aperature but making up a ton in weight and usability.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's amazing that the James Webb Space Telescope actually managed to get into place and fully operational. I feel as though it was so highly unlikely that we used up a shit ton of civilisational Karma points to get it right and now we have to rebalance by having WWIII break out.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Full lunar esclipe Sunday night. I looked it up on stellarium and starting about 10pm central to about midnight. Starts low on the horizon and up from there. Southeast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user