The Batman

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Still on team "this kinda sucked, actually"...

My ammo for this opinion?

Who the hell was the actor playing the Joker, and who the hell actually got excited?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Still on team "this kinda sucked, actually"...

My ammo for this opinion?

Who the hell was the actor playing the Joker, and who the hell actually got excited?
my googlefu says its
this guy in Eternals
iu

no idea who that is, havent watched Eternals yet, working my way through old films this week so i may give it a looksee. that being said, there is no guarantee he will be playing Joker in the future. he may be a placeholder for a yet to be determined actor.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Everyone thought Ledger was fucking awful for Joker. The fact that The Dark Knight Rises is the worst Batman movie since like 1997 tells me that either this is a hard character to fuck up (see Batman and Robin for proof that isn't fucking true) or this is the last property that these asshats still semi-respect.

Cue the black batman movie any day now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Everyone thought Ledger was fucking awful for Joker. The fact that The Dark Knight Rises is the worst Batman movie since like 1997 tells me that either this is a hard character to fuck up (see Batman and Robin for proof that isn't fucking true) or this is the last property that these asshats still semi-respect.

Cue the black batman movie any day now.
its really hard to fuck up Joker. i even think Jared Leto was fine. theyll never be as good as Nicholson, who was scary and funny even without the makeup.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
my googlefu says its
this guy in Eternals
iu

no idea who that is, havent watched Eternals yet, working my way through old films this week so i may give it a looksee. that being said, there is no guarantee he will be playing Joker in the future. he may be a placeholder for a yet to be determined actor.
Everytime I see that actor I think it's damn Ezra miller playing a character with minor downs

5di8emhfov171.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Ezra at least has the jaw line for a Barry Allen.
Ive never cared for Ezra but he's pretty awesome for doing cameos on Flash/peacemaker Tv shows. Wish they fixed his flash costume, so terrible

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ive never cared for Ezra but he's pretty awesome for doing cameos on Flash/peacemaker Tv shows. Wish they fixed his flash costume, so terrible
i dont like him because he has a faggy little voice and acts like a pussy. he disgraces a chad like Barry Allen. Grant Gustin from the TV show is about his same build but he doesnt come across as a whiny, annoying faggot. i dont care if Ezra is gay in real life, i care if he can sell Barry Allen, which can not. i shouldnt want to punch the Flash in the face. i should want to be Barry Allen. thats the whole point of these types of heroes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

i dont like him because he has a faggy little voice and acts like a pussy. he disgraces a chad like Barry Allen. Grant Gustin from the TV show is about his same build but he doesnt come across as a whiny, annoying faggot. i dont care if Ezra is gay in real life, i care if he can sell Barry Allen, which can not. i shouldnt want to punch the Flash in the face. i should want to be Barry Allen. thats the whole point of these types of heroes.
I'm just saying it's pretty cool that he is willing to go from the big screen onto TV shows for fan service. To be honest I'm surprised WB even allowed it.

WB should have asked for Henry Cavill to make a real cameo in Shazam but theyre idiots. Hearing stories of Henry he would have showed up for free it feels like.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Totally agree. The actor can be a faggot in real life, but not every character they play has to be a faggot too.

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for the image of a man running at the speed of light in chuck Taylors and wearing a fedora.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WB should have asked for Henry Cavill to make a real cameo in Shazam but theyre idiots. Hearing stories of Henry he would have showed up for free it feels like.
Didn't Cavill say he wasn't even asked to do it? Probably because of his contract he could have claimed it counted as one of his appearances.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thanks for the image of a man running at the speed of light in chuck Taylors and wearing a fedora.
i have 3 dozen shoes. 2 pair are converse. over 60 hats, maybe 10 are fedoras. i wear lots of different hats and lots of different shoes. i dont have a look. your caricature is incorrect.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Homsar

Didn't Cavill say he wasn't even asked to do it? Probably because of his contract he could have claimed it counted as one of his appearances.
I think he did say he was never asked or knew. The big nerd heart that guy has I would assume WB were idiots.

Thought WB was done with him playing superman?
They are already doing the flash paradox and have a shit structure.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really enjoyed it. Probably too long, but I’m not about to complain about a studio letting a director make his movie.

• 1Like

Homsar

Really enjoyed it. Probably too long, but I’m not about to complain about a studio letting a director make his movie.
Haven't seen it but fuck the studios not letting directors do their thing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity