The Batman

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i have 3 dozen shoes. 2 pair are converse. over 60 hats, maybe 10 are fedoras. i wear lots of different hats and lots of different shoes. i dont have a look. your caricature is incorrect.

I've been saying I need to up my hat game. I'm at a mere 4 to 5 hats right now in rotation.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God dammit, every time I see flash sprint I'm going to think of him wearing chucks and a fedora.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've been saying I need to up my hat game. I'm at a mere 4 to 5 hats right now in rotation.
the hat thing sort of snowballed. i started off with Kangol hats because i thought Samuel jackson looked cool in them, so now i have about 8 different Kangols. then i started on just any flat caps, then fedora hats, then fitted wool baseball caps and now i just buy any hat thats weird or "cool" looking. i have 2 bucket list hats left. a proper bowler hat and a proper boonie hat. if i really wanted one i would just buy them new online made in china, but i want to see if i can get them vintage first and not made in china. most of my hats are made in USA or Europe. yes i know i'm a weird person, but the searching for this stuff makes it fun for me.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the hat thing sort of snowballed. i started off with Kangol hats because i thought Samuel jackson looked cool in them, so now i have about 8 different Kangols. then i started on just any flat caps, then fedora hats, then fitted wool baseball caps and now i just buy any hat thats weird or "cool" looking. i have 2 bucket list hats left. a proper bowler hat and a proper boonie hat. if i really wanted one i would just buy them new online made in china, but i want to see if i can get them vintage first and not made in china. most of my hats are made in USA or Europe. yes i know i'm a weird person, but the searching for this stuff makes it fun for me.

It took some digging to find a good quality boonie, outside of getting a friend to buy one from the Marine PX (the mil hats are much better quality than the china shit that is found most places). I didn't really want a MARPAT hat though, so I kept looking.

Eventually found a quality boonie from and Italian company, and since it is Italian, it is also high fashion! It is comfortable and breaths well: BOONIE HAT

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It took some digging to find a good quality boonie, outside of getting a friend to buy one from the Marine PX (the mil hats are much better quality than the china shit that is found most places). I didn't really want a MARPAT hat though, so I kept looking.

Eventually found a quality boonie from and Italian company, and since it is Italian, it is also high fashion! It is comfortable and breaths well: BOONIE HAT
that one looks nice, ive been ordering from this place for the last year , they sell mostly army surplus for very reasonable prices with no shipping costs.
looks like i might be ordering this one very soon as an easter present to myself

1b5f17e0-33d1-4002-af9f-ec96c56645ce_720x.jpg

22 bucks shipped, made in USA/ walmart sells a china shit one for 35 bucks.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that one looks nice, ive been ordering from this place for the last year , they sell mostly army surplus for very reasonable prices with no shipping costs.
looks like i might be ordering this one very soon as an easter present to myself

i have one w/ netting for lawncare cuz of gnats, after a few gnats seemingly make a suicidal beeline up your nose, you get tired of that... so far no gnats here in tennessee, so i haven't had to whip out the hat

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i have one w/ netting for lawncare cuz of gnats, after a few gnats seemingly make a suicidal beeline up your nose, you get tired of that... so far no gnats here in tennessee, so i haven't had to whip out the hat
they have a hat for that!
its sold out though
d5c3ee9a-a04c-4520-b253-8173c2ae2ff6_800x.gif

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Those look pretty good and I would take a chance on them if I needed another boonie. A good quality one will last a long time. The Italian ones are going strong after ~10 years, and I still wear my old 20+ year old camo one, regularly.

Also, the Italian ones went up in price, so they are kinda expensive now.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those look pretty good and I would take a chance on them if I needed another boonie. A good quality one will last a long time. The Italian ones are going strong after ~10 years, and I still wear my old 20+ year old camo one, regularly.

Also, the Italian ones went up in price, so they are kinda expensive now.
the italian stuff is decent. i can go either Italian or USA. as long as its europe or america i dont mind cuz i know its gonna be quality.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I click on this thread to see what’s up with The Batman and then get distracted by your fucked up hat discussion.

By the time I scrolled to the bottom of this page I couldn’t remember WTF I was looking for and had to scroll up to the top of the page to even figure out where I was.

Fuck this movie.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed this while I was watching it, definitely good but not great. What really stuck out was the mood and atmosphere. I appreciate that it took its time to do that.

Run time wise, without getting spoilery, I only felt the length towards the end of the movie, where it felt like we had a resolution but then there was something else to deal with.

I agree with the comment there is no Bruce Wayne in this movie, interested to see how that develops further.

I wasn’t sold on the car from the trailer but I changed my tune seeing it in the movie. Do want.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I click on this thread to see what’s up with The Batman and then get distracted by your fucked up hat discussion.

By the time I scrolled to the bottom of this page I couldn’t remember WTF I was looking for and had to scroll up to the top of the page to even figure out where I was.

Fuck this movie.
iu

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

You know who's got a sick hat game is Leo. I need his whole stash from 2000 to 2020.

Every time he was at a night spot he had a new hat.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You know who's got a sick hat game is Leo. I need his whole stash from 2000 to 2020.

Every time he was at a night spot he had a new hat.
looks like a lot of newsboys and ball caps, i have way too many of them now. no doubt i will buy more if they look interesting, but i already have a lifetime's worth of hats to wear.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Jesus Christ. You gotta keep some shit to yourself, dude

• 2Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
I enjoyed the movie well enough. Didn't blow me away like Dark Knight, but did a few things better. This is the best Gotham in movies by far

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus Christ. You gotta keep some shit to yourself, dude
lol, i'm not ashamed of wearing/collecting interesting hats. as long as i got a place to store them i will keep buying them. BTW my MARPAT boonie hat arrived yesterday. its pretty awesome. i dont want to wear a bucket hat because that is some kind of retro fag trend to do. but a real deal marine cover is fine with me.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Omg this hat shit is still going on lol. I need to go buy a bunch of 10 gallon hats or some boonies.

il_794xN.2875823314_59xd.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users