The Batman

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are we really bitching about a black Catwoman since the first one popped up in the 60's?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
we're talkin about a boring black woman vs an attractive older one

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
most movies have a rough cut around 5 hours. the trailer crew edits what they want for the trailers and the theatrical crew edits what will be in theaters.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
most movies have a rough cut around 5 hours. the trailer crew edits what they want for the trailers and the theatrical crew edits what will be in theaters.

It was a test cut they showed in theaters. The movie right now is at 175 minutes, so there is a whole hour of shit they cut out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It was a test cut they showed in theaters. The movie right now is at 175 minutes, so there is a whole hour of shit they cut out.
About 60-75 minutes too long. I don't know if it's incompetence or vanity, but these people don't understand how to create a clen, concise story within a reasonable timeframe.

• 3Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trailer looks good. I will give it a go. I am a sucker for Batman movies

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have tickets for the 6th. Will report after.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck that piss smelling shit hole. I am going to NJ for the big boy seats at the AMC.
Now I have to see if its showing out here. We got the barca lounger chairs and it might be my first movie in the theater since the plague hit.

Tickets available. Maybe I will catch it this weekend.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Now I have to see if its showing out here. We got the barca lounger chairs and it might be my first movie in the theater since the plague hit.

Tickets available. Maybe I will catch it this weekend.
This is what I am going to Menlo Park for:

Let me know if there are places with shit like that in LI. All I have found (not that I really looked) are places with big chairs but not like the above.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
About 60-75 minutes too long. I don't know if it's incompetence or vanity, but these people don't understand how to create a clen, concise story within a reasonable timeframe.
Too many stars they have to give on-screen time.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
seems ok, sitting at 73/100 on metacritic right now embargo is up more reviews should pour out today . currently 94% on RT but i'd expect that to drop

rando twitter critics

dat 2h56m runtime though. wonder if they wiil ever release the 4h rough draft cut

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

this. every movie i've seen recently over 2h loses the plot or emotional resonance.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Gonna go see this on Friday with the homies. My boy Pats is going to turn you all into believers.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users