The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I have the Pro and its ok, and pretty cool for some games if you have a good 4k HDR TV. I also have a Xbox Slim for a cheap 4k BR player (seriously Sony, Pro without 4k BR? wtf?) that I bought last Black Friday.

I have preordered the Xbox One X since why not, but I am sorta stuck on the PS side due to 90%+ of all friends playing PS exclusivly. MS will have to bring out some pretty heavy exclusive games to warrant people buying the X I think.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have the Pro and its ok, and pretty cool for some games if you have a good 4k HDR TV. I also have a Xbox Slim for a cheap 4k BR player (seriously Sony, Pro without 4k BR? wtf?) that I bought last Black Friday.

I have preordered the Xbox One X since why not, but I am sorta stuck on the PS side due to 90%+ of all friends playing PS exclusivly. MS will have to bring out some pretty heavy exclusive games to warrant people buying the X I think.

Where did you preorder?

spronk

FPS noob
Hitman is currently free to play the first level or so, and 66% off for the full game $24 on PSN, steam, xbox
Hitman

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ason/cid=UP0082-CUSA02976_00-FULLEXPERIENCE00
Save 66% on HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON on Steam

The devs, IO interactive, have been spun off from Square as an indie game studio and own the property and I believe they are hard at work on Hitman season 2. Dunno if they will release a full game or stick to episodic. It was one of my favorite games of last year, sunk 150 hours into the PC version.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hitman is currently free to play the first level or so, and 66% off for the full game $24 on PSN, steam, xbox
Hitman

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ason/cid=UP0082-CUSA02976_00-FULLEXPERIENCE00
Save 66% on HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON on Steam

The devs, IO interactive, have been spun off from Square as an indie game studio and own the property and I believe they are hard at work on Hitman season 2. Dunno if they will release a full game or stick to episodic. It was one of my favorite games of last year, sunk 150 hours into the PC version.

I saw you playing the shit outta this game last year. Is $24 a good price? Should I wait due to my massive backlog or go ahead and go for it. ( wrapping up AC series and Shadow of mordor before new sequels.)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw you playing the shit outta this game last year. Is $24 a good price? Should I wait due to my massive backlog or go ahead and go for it. ( wrapping up AC series and Shadow of mordor before new sequels.)

Wow, you still haven't done Mordor - shocked you missed that one.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I only got like halfway through Mordor before gaming ADD hit. Love all the systems, need a nemesis system in every game that it makes sense, lol.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
BioShock Collection for PS4 is 25 bucks on Target.com. Is it worth it? Read that it is kinda buggy.

Vaclav

BioShock Collection for PS4 is 25 bucks on Target.com. Is it worth it? Read that it is kinda buggy.

Platinumed it without any oddities besides Clash in the Clouds allowing some trophies to be skipped. So I'd tend to think it's not buggy.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Silly ya'll are comparing a 500 console to a shit tier 500 pc. It's two different markets. Obviously if I'm a gamer and I just wanna game and don't really care too much about what I'm playing I'm getting the console. If I wanna shitlord CS I'll get the PC. The real competition is console makers trying to peal off the pie that is the dude who will spend 1500 on a PC every quarter decade but is still middle class and money conscious. This is where the money is.

I'm bias as a pc gamer (even though i'm prolly gonna get a ps4 pro soon) but I still think pc gaming is where it's at for the money spent over a certain time frame.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I only got like halfway through Mordor before gaming ADD hit. Love all the systems, need a nemesis system in every game that it makes sense, lol.
You're like the 10th person who I've heard this from(including myself). Halfway through just started playing something else and never went back. I'll probably reinstall and start over before the new one comes out.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm bias as a pc gamer (even though i'm prolly gonna get a ps4 pro soon) but I still think pc gaming is where it's at for the money spent over a certain time frame.
Yup. I have a PS4 Pro and I love it for the exclusives, but I play everything else on my PC. It's almost always the superior experience.

When I built my most recent PC, I just said fuck it and stuck it in my living room. The majority of stuff I'm playing these days is via a gamepad and anything that doesn't have pad support I just play on the PC in my bedroom via Steam streaming. I really wish my 4k TV had g-sync, though. That's the major downside to PC gaming on a tv right now.

• 1Like

Vaclav

The towered annoyed the shit outta me but I enjoyed it.

Yea, there was definitely room to complain about many of the ways they did things - but the whole thing as a total package was amazing with how the Nemesis system worked. I'm super pumped for the sequel since I presume it'll deal with a bunch of those rough edges (like the climbing mechanics) and further improve the nemesis system.

Like an 8/10 game with a 10/10 gaming concept that needs to be in every game that it makes any modicum of sense in.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure it posted

Steam link is $15 on Amazon IF YOU PICK AMAZON AS THE SELLER

Picked one up because at $15 that's a steal

Edit: no sleep so I posted in the wrong thread

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users