The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
got my $15 today, it arrived on a message on my ps4 and usually comes by email a day or two later

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, mine showed like 2-3 hrs after I asked. Been waiting on D3 Necromancer since I knew it was coming. Now acquired.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is Gamestop really the only viable option for console trade-ins? I feel dirty having to do it but I'm getting nothing but low balling fuckers on CL/Offer-Up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is Gamestop really the only viable option for console trade-ins? I feel dirty having to do it but I'm getting nothing but low balling fuckers on CL/Offer-Up.
I avoid going there at all costs, but I had to just deal with it and trade my PS4 for PS4 Pro at Gamestop. Much better than dealing with Craigslist retards.

Ramar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Best Buy has console trade-ins as well. They've done promotions where you receive double trade-in value, but I have no idea how often that occurs anymore.

Hekotat

Best Buy has console trade-ins as well. They've done promotions where you receive double trade-in value, but I have no idea how often that occurs anymore.

Yeah, I checked their website but they gave considerably less than Gamestop. If they had the double trade in value I'd be all over it since I'd probably buy something there I'd actually use.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I checked their website but they gave considerably less than Gamestop. If they had the double trade in value I'd be all over it since I'd probably buy something there I'd actually use.

It varies. Best Buy dropped their trade in value by more than half (from like $200 to $76) half for 1 week so I ended up having to get my One S from Gamestop when it released.

spronk

FPS noob
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

if you are gonna trade in a xbox one, ps4, or wii u at gamestop there is a coupon that will give you extra $50 trade credit at retailmenot. its only good till 7/9
RetailMeNot: Coupon Codes, Coupons, Promo Codes, Free Shipping and Discounts for Thousands of Stores

second coupon, click and print it out or send to your phone i guess. i've seen people on CAG say they got it to scan no problem. you'll get trade credit, but you can buy psn/xbox/steam code with it or just save up for a switch

this really helped, thanks!

Gamestop told me they're basically done selling switches only and only selling bundles which are insanely overpriced and a bunch of shit I don't want. I don't know what else to use my credit for.

spronk

FPS noob
A lot of people have had success buying bundles online and then returning in store (for credit) the items they don't want and buying Nintendo eShop (or PSN, steam, etc) cards with the balance. YMMV of course if your local gamestop will allow that.

spronk

FPS noob
new $450 ps4 pro bundle that comes with destiny 2 and is white
Amazon.com: PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - Destiny 2 Bundle: Video Games

611L-p86xXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lol almost all of the prime day video game deals are applying the 20% off 3 or 4 times. Tons of games for like $10-12.

Got KH 2.8 limited edition for $12