The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

New Batman season 2
Walking dead season 4 series finale.

And most importantly A Wolf Among Us season 2!

spronk

FPS noob
DFluhyIV0AQvu-w

spronk

FPS noob
haha, nearly 15 months late the mighty no 9 kickstarter backers who opted for a physical copy got their ... product. Its not an actual box, you have to assemble it yourself. It doesn't include a physical copy of the game (you got a digital code when the game released last year). The manual thats included in the plastic baggy doesn't fit inside the box once you put it together, apparently. hahahahaha

I've never backed a kickstarter and never will, if the product is good then it'll sell just fine when its done

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
haha, nearly 15 months late the mighty no 9 kickstarter backers who opted for a physical copy got their ... product. Its not an actual box, you have to assemble it yourself. It doesn't include a physical copy of the game (you got a digital code when the game released last year). The manual thats included in the plastic baggy doesn't fit inside the box once you put it together, apparently. hahahahaha

I've never backed a kickstarter and never will, if the product is good then it'll sell just fine when its done

Yeah I did one like 5 years ago...still not even out. Never again.

Szlia

"Make the box yourself" seems a bit of an overstatement if they just sent it flattened. A bit annoying if it's also unglued and not pre-folded (pre-creased? Not sure what the proper word is) though.

Szlia

After a quick look: it is indeed pre-creased and glued and just flattened, but the people that chose the Famicom format box can't put the manual inside of it, no matter if they picked the english or japanese manual.

spronk

FPS noob
Aug PSN PS+
PS Plus: Free Games for August 2017

PS4: Just Cause 3, Asassins Creed: Freedom Cry (standalone DLC about adawale), Downwell
PS3: Super motherload, Snakeball
Vita: Downwell, Level 22

plus that one party game they showed off at e3 on ps4, it was avail in july too

99 cent movie rentals in USA, viewable for 30 days once you rent it

35776362990_b32a75ba56_b.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is Just Cause 3 the most recent one? Might be worth installing, I guess. Downwell has amazing reviews, even if it looks like an NES game.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah, its the most recent one. has huge FPS issues too, i finished the game at launch and there were missions where the FPS dropped to like 3-4 for a few minutes at a time, it was crazy

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Load times at launch ranged from 2-10 minutes too. I think I got maybe 20% into it before saying fuck it. Supposedly the load times were dropped a lot, but they never did fix the drops to 25 or less fps every time there was an explosion (so like 90% of the game, lol).