The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
DiRT Rally, Dead Rising 3, Limbo, Ultratron, So Many Me, Metal Slug XX, Pharaonic added to Game Pass and Tomb Raider Underworld now backward compatible.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
EU Sony PS+ price hike 8/31, not clear if it's coming to other regions also.

1 Month – £5.99/€6.99 to £6.99/€7.99
3 Months – £14.99/€19.99 to £19.99/€24.99
1 Year – £39.99/€49.99 to £49.99/€59.99

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Was reading some rumors they are planning on integrating PS now to PS+ so that might have something to do with it. Makes sense, they really should just get rid of the ps3 and psvita freebies and add the streaming shit. Maybe throw in a free movie or two and I could be persuaded to call PS+ a great deal.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was reading some rumors they are planning on integrating PS now to PS+ so that might have something to do with it. Makes sense, they really should just get rid of the ps3 and psvita freebies and add the streaming shit. Maybe throw in a free movie or two and I could be persuaded to call PS+ a great deal.

PSNow really needs to be integrated - it's just not good enough on its own.

Vorph

How do you integrate a $100/yr service into a $60/yr one? Even just giving PS Now subscribers free access to PS+ would be a bit of a stretch.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
How do you integrate a $100/yr service into a $60/yr one? Even just giving PS Now subscribers free access to PS+ would be a bit of a stretch.

They can integrate it any way they want. Say two rentals a month or make it tier based with different price points.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider

Sony only makes that $100 if people actually subscribe. They'd make a hell of a lot more money combining the two and charging $60 than they do now.

Vorph

All true, and I certainly wasn't defending the price of Now, nor would I subscribe myself. But it's still Sony, and the idea that they'd ever do something like bundle Now and + together for the price of + just seems absurd to me. If now is really struggling for subscribers I could see a PS++ that contains both at the current price for Now. They've been phoning it in for years now with the free games for PS+ simply because they know people are going to keep paying anyway because of online, so they aren't suddenly going to bundle in Now at no extra cost. IMO they'd shut Now down entirely before going that route.

spronk

FPS noob
Lol @ anyone paying for now.

you have to pay for PS+ if you wanna do multiplayer and have cloud saves, and multiplayer is like 50% of my time on my ps4 pro. i play daily a game of COD and uncharted 4, and sometimes connect to my brother to fuck around with GTA 5 online (i prefer the PC version but he only has ps4)

plus in 36 days its Destiny 2