The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Maybe. I'm one of those dudes that almost always buys physical games unless there's a compelling reason. So I would hope at least that the single player on these games still works for a long time. I could care less about anything network related. That said I currently own a PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4, Original Xbox, NES, SNES, N64, 3dsxl, original nintendo ds, .... and... virtualboy
No vita? Fucking casual

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That said I currently own a PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4, Original Xbox, NES, SNES, N64, 3dsxl, original nintendo ds, .... and... virtualboy

My man.

I have an Atari 2600, Intellivision (With Intellivoice - B 17 BOOOMMMBBEERRR) Coleco Vision, Jaguar, Nintendo, SNES, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Playstation 2, 3, Pro, PSVR, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One X, Gameboy 3DS XL, PS Vita (Hey Ritley Ritley !) Apple II GS (Lol I love Wings of Fury) and a gaming PC. Also Steamlink and a rasp pi.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sorry I don't buy retarded consoles

nevermind I do, I had a jaguar and 32x. Jaguar got stolen when I lent it to a dude and he moved away with it when I was a kid.

That is probably the one I bought off ebay with AvP years ago.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last i checked my 3D0 still worked. Probably need to replace the batteries in the NES/SNES games that used save files instead of passwords but there is an element to playing on the original hardware than emulators will never reach.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Last i checked my 3D0 still worked. Probably need to replace the batteries in the NES/SNES games that used save files instead of passwords but there is an element to playing on the original hardware than emulators will never reach.

That 3D0 was amazing back when it launched :)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
1579719638432.png

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
That looks like an old 20-60gb Xbox 360 drive that would latch onto the side of the console. But..

It has 1 HDMI, an optical, RJ-45, 2 USB, mem card slot and power.

What is that thing? I like it :p

Malakriss

Smart people put something in for scale, but the second picture makes me think the length is the same as current consoles.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
otherwise phone apps like Offerup, mercari, letgo, and Facebook marketplace are standard places to sell used stuff but I never bother because (1) i don't want to get murdered over a ps4 (2) i've heard you get a lot of retards who try to bargain, don't show up, don't have the cash, etc. not interested in dealing with any of that.

I've had several trade offers for xboxs already and a tattoo and its only been listed for 8 hours. None of my other listing have been like this

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It looks like they took an X1X, cut it in half, and stacked them to make a weird tower thing. No way it would fit on my shelves standing up and it will look dumb laying down unless I don't put it on the top shelf where my X is now.

Malakriss

Niespielak says that the original Xbox One console is not powerful enough to run the game properly and apparently, Cyberpunk 2077 performance on the console is "extremely unsatisfactory".
God damn Xboxes.

• 1Like