The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can see requiring them to run on the X, but S is goddamn ridiculous. Base Xbone was shit from day one. It's bad enough it held back this gen without fagging up the next one too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What CD project Red should do for their trouble is sell off exclusivity on PS4 and PS5 (including PC) for a year at launch in September and give a giant fuck you to MS. I’m sure Sony would pay handsomely.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That delay will include downgrading it for the base PS4 too though. It's not just MS at fault. Also, nobody is forcing CDPR to release on current gen.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The current gen consoles launched underpowered.

Both Infamous: Second Son, and Bloodborne are 2 examples of games running like shit so early in the consoles lifecycle. Hopefully the PS5 is a little better. Any game NOT running at 60fps/1080p should not be sold for $60.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Feb 5th is rumored to be PS5 official announcement along with a PlayStation VR 2 headset announcement.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Might skip this generation unless there's a compelling reason , just not into consoles anymore

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll definitely be grabbing a PS5 for the exclusives but I can see skipping xbox all together. First 2 games in that list are basically must haves.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Might skip this generation unless there's a compelling reason , just not into consoles anymore
Other way around for me, kids too young to pc with me. PS4 pro is working out really well so far. It's hella fun to play lego games, spyro and crash bandicoot. Wish I could use the smaller 8bitdo ontrollers for the 3yo though. Haven't gone steam link 4K yet, but I might come summer. Might look into a sex box or ps5 pro when they hit the shelves if there's anything good coming for next gen. So far I'm going with all the games you guys recommended for ps4. Backlog is huge.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
24zu04bbtvc41.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Order 1886 The Sequel IS GONNA ROCK
I mean it could. The concept wasn’t bad or anything, just the execution. Fighting itself was alright too, the story was just way too short and linear and exploring was pretty much pointless so the world felt completely lifeless. I honestly don’t remember much of the story besides werewolves and vampires, so maybe it was bad.

So yeah, it will probably suck.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd even take SWTOR with a real engine. But that was apparently too much to ask and now it's cash shop fuel.